Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Enrique Morones Claims Illegal Alien Will Poison Food

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGfEwH3C ... re=related

(Note: Is in Spanish)
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Lone_Patriot
    Quote Originally Posted by JBParrothead

I'm already at that point. I don't go out much anymore because too many restaurants in my town hire illegals and now if I see Hispanics cooking, I leave. I don't care if they're legal or illegal.

Too many decent LEGAL Hispanics are being hurt by this illegal immigration thing, but I believe if more of the legal ones would have stepped forward and declared that groups that aid and abet illegals such as La Raza, don't speak for them, maybe something would have been done about the illegals from Mexico a long time ago. By their silence and fear of being called a "vendido," they have brought the ill feelings most Americans have against illegal alien Hispanics on to themselves.

i also hate eating at places with hispanics (don't know if they are legal or not) doing the cooking. we currently (last 2+ years) rarely eat out. restaurants need to do something to reassure people they are only hiring legal help (which also means they have been medically checked like all legal immigrants) illegals are hurting hispanics legally in this country but the legals won't stand with the USA... to me that says it all.
    So right, Lone. But it doesn't even have to go that far (the kitchen). Everyone in CA knows to double-check their order before they leave any fastfood. 80% of the time it is wrong.

Since I've been here in ID, the order takers are all HS kids, speak perfect English, and NOT ONCE HAS MY ORDER BEEN WRONG. NOT ONCE!
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

[quote=Ex_OC]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Lone_Patriot":mv4s6mr9
    Quote Originally Posted by JBParrothead

I'm already at that point. I don't go out much anymore because too many restaurants in my town hire illegals and now if I see Hispanics cooking, I leave. I don't care if they're legal or illegal.

Too many decent LEGAL Hispanics are being hurt by this illegal immigration thing, but I believe if more of the legal ones would have stepped forward and declared that groups that aid and abet illegals such as La Raza, don't speak for them, maybe something would have been done about the illegals from Mexico a long time ago. By their silence and fear of being called a "vendido," they have brought the ill feelings most Americans have against illegal alien Hispanics on to themselves.

i also hate eating at places with hispanics (don't know if they are legal or not) doing the cooking. we currently (last 2+ years) rarely eat out. restaurants need to do something to reassure people they are only hiring legal help (which also means they have been medically checked like all legal immigrants) illegals are hurting hispanics legally in this country but the legals won't stand with the USA... to me that says it all.
    So right, Lone. But it doesn't even have to go that far (the kitchen). Everyone in CA knows to double-check their order before they leave any fastfood. 80% of the time it is wrong.

Since I've been here in ID, the order takers are all HS kids, speak perfect English, and NOT ONCE HAS MY ORDER BEEN WRONG. NOT ONCE![/quote:mv4s6mr9]

It has been YEARS Ex OC since I have seen an American kid working in a fast food joint here in OC ( excluding in-Out Burgers). But I do not need to tell you that since you used to live here.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We take our lunch when we go out . We don't eat out anymore .

Cracker Barrel in Atlanta had a parking lot full of employees, that did it for us and that was about 5 years ago .

Sometimes the we eat at a Waffle House when we are feeling aventurous . I don't like anyone handling my bread or veggys . They can't handle the hot food but a burger without a bun is not very appetizing. When my granddaughter worked at a fast food place she said the pickles had fingers in them all day 'all week' from employees going by taking one .

They use the same knife to cut tomatos they cut meat with too . I've seen the way they wash their hands . Our own kids can be very nasty too if we send back our food or complain .

I was going thru drivethru one day had two grandkids one screaming and the person on the speaker ask me if I wanted fries with that . I said, "hell no I don't want fries if I wanted fries I'd order them " ! [ I admit I was mean .] My 16 yr.old son was working there .He told me he had to guard my food to stop the others from spitting on it or worse .

No wonder so many people get sick and stomach virus's .

But most illegals hate our guts and no telling what they are smearing on our food !

I do not eat fast food any longer. However, occasionally, I will stop at a fast food restraunt to grab a coffee. But I will never use the drive thru as I want to be standing at that counter, watching them pour that coffee!

I notice this was from 2007, did anything ever happen at the restaurant or wasn't Morones getting enough air time?
    "

ive been tellin for years how these un-clean 3rd world a......s serve us tainted food. i stopped eatin out at any place they are in the back. and our teens arent any better, if pissed off. all the hot dog and beef joints are either run or bought out by IA's, a shame. marie calenders shoulda been shut dow by the frickin heath dept, if such a statement was made. i have in the past done so to a few FF joints, as a plumber im an extension of the health dept. filthy S.O.B's.all i have to report is ' theres raw sewage on the floor" sticker is slapped on the front door! rymes nice dont it?

Quote Originally Posted by MyAmerica
    Enrique Morones Claims Illegal Alien Will Poison Food

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGfEwH3C ... re=related

(Note: Is in Spanish)
    Has someone recorded this and had it interpreted? I think it should and we could send it to Senator McCain. He needs to know this.

Also is this transcript verified? What is the source?

Morones is DAMAGING the cause of his OWN people MORE than anyone ELSE is!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12