Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

IA will attend Aug. 5 hearing in Chicago about ICE co-op

FORWARD TO EVERY AMERICAN IN THE CHICAGO AREA SO THEY CAN HAVE A SAY IN THAT PUBLIC HEARING IN SUPPORT OF CHICAGO POLICE COOPERATING WITH ICE.

[10demarzo:9496] NO TO POLIMIGRAS EN CHICAGOâ€

Remember you do not need to be more numerous, just be loud and be visible. Carry a sign that identifies the group NumbersUSA so that people who only see you on TV can log in.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'll send this to some local people and our sheriff. I know of several bloggers who would probably love to be at this.

thank you
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by fedupinwaukegan
    I'll send this to some local people and our sheriff. I know of several bloggers who would probably love to be at this.

thank you
    Yes. If you can, please send someone to attend their meeting at the church. Valuable intel could be obtained. Recording video of how the church is aiding and aveting could also help expose them.

UPDATE:
    From: 10demarzo@googlegroups.com on behalf of Orlando Sepulveda (orl_sep@yahoo.com)

Jorge y amigos:
    Saturday is July 26. I'm pretty sure this is the intended and not Sunday 27, isn't?
    Gracias por la invitacion, ahi estaremos.
    Orlando