Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ICE agent finds a three-foot machete hidden under the bed

How many heads do you think this MS13 member did with this little tool ?

http://www.ice.gov/graphics/news/inside ... 5_Web9.htm
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

machete .. MS-13 weapon of choice .. sigh!

An ICE agent finds a three-foot machete hidden under the bed of Lever Alvarenga-Gamez, an active member of the violent street gang known as Mara Salvatrucha, or MS-13. Alvarenga-Gamez is from Honduras and is in the United States illegally. At the time of his arrest, Alvarenga-Gamez was also in possession of a false Social Security card and a false resident alien card. He was one of 15 members of MS-13 arrested by ICE during Community Shield operations in Washington, D.C. and northern Virginia. Community Shield is a nationwide law enforcement anti-gang initiative that brings all of ICE’s law enforcement powers to bear in the fight against gangs, particularly MS-13.
    "This country has lost control of its borders. And no country can sustain that kind of position." .... Ronald Reagan

Very nasty. Ya know, I have a machete, it is in my shed with all the other yard tools. Being under a mattress it seems to me to be quite obvious that this is INTENDED to be used as a weapon... or he is into some new kinkiness I have never heard of. Question is, just who did he have in mind to use it on?

perhaps they have big rats and it is for self protection
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)