Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: ICE/HSI Tipline 866-347-2423

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ICE/HSI Tipline 866-347-2423

With a chaotic show going on in Washington and Democrats once again bluffing to get what they want, there is still the reality of a re-empowered Immigrations and Customs Enforcement, combined with Homeland Securities Investigation.

Anyone can use the tipline, either online or by phone. They still seem to be concentrating on the hardened criminals, but i would guess that any enterprise could be a target, if it is large enough to warrant the investigation time by several departments.

In my county the activity of numerous gangs including MS 13 have grown rapidly over the last decade. It now concentrates in an area that no one in their right mind would move in to. Upon good information and belief I reported a suspected senior MS 13 member. But it would probably take a dozen links to other team members for the feds to move in on it. Local authorities, in the last year, have made some sizable hard drug busts, but usually they only capture a few individuals.

I have also reported a sizable landscaping businesses (and actually I know some of the ownership, inherited of course). And there is at least one more with several yards and offices to report. It's hard to keep up with all of the industries that have sizable work crews, when you don't even know for sure ICE will get them. But at least it is good to try.
    Phone tip line: 866-347-2423
    https://www.ice.gov/webform/hsi-tip-form
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ALL AMERICAN'S...FIGHT BACK BY REPORTING ALL ILLEGALS TO I.C.E. AND HSI!

AT LEAST GET THEM ARRESTED WHERE THEY HAVE A RECORD AND DEPORTABLE OFFENCE!

WE WILL GET THEM SOONER OR LATER!

GO AFTER THE SCUMBAG EMPLOYERS...GET THEM FINED AND SHUT THEM DOWN!
    ILLEGAL ALIENS HAVE "BROKEN" OUR IMMIGRATION SYSTEM

DO NOT REWARD THEM - DEPORT THEM ALL

In my area , illegal aliens, along with their DACA and anchor baby adult children, operate relatively large construction businesses. Needless to say, legal businesses find it difficult to compete. Worksite enforcement on construction sites would be welcomed by legal businesses. Our senator, Thom Tillis , met with builders last year who formerly hired Americans, but now hire illegal aliens. E-verify and worksite enforcement would be much appreciated by Americans displaced by illegal aliens in the trade industry.

http://www.wral.com/nc-business-lead...form/16717358/

Take a road trip to the out-skirts of Los Angeles.....

At lunch time, You will see thousands of illegal aliens in every direction!

Olympic Blvd, Alameda, S. Central Ave, Vernon Ave......

This is the mega center for meat/seafood packing plants, metal, toys, trims & garment factories & warehouse etc

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty
    by joining our E-mail Alerts athttp://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Senior Member 6 Million Dollar Man's Avatar
    Two companies in Northwest Indiana, right outside of Chicago that employ an enormous amount of illegal aliens are:

1) ISC (Industrial Steel Construction) Bridge, 86 North Bridge Street, Gary, Indiana 46404

2) Hoist Lift Truck, 4407 Railroad Avenue, East Chicago, Indiana 46312

These are by no means small companies. These are very big companies. Everyone in this area knows about this, but nothing is done about it. I'm wondering if someone is on the take to protect these companies from getting busted.

TIME FOR THE PUBLIC TO TAKE PICTURES AND VIDEOS OF ILLEGAL ALIENS IN THE WORKPLACE

SUBMIT YOUR EVIDENCE TO I.C.E. AND HSI

WE NEED TO TAKE MATTERS INTO OUR OWN HANDS AND GET THESE ILLEGALS DEPORTED, GET THESE EMPLOYERS FINED AND SHUT DOWN!

YOU HAVE BEEN PUT ON NOTICE...WE ARE COMING AFTER YOU!

TRUMP...DEPLOY THE NATIONAL GUARD TO ASSIST IN WORKPLACE RAIDS
    ILLEGAL ALIENS HAVE "BROKEN" OUR IMMIGRATION SYSTEM

DO NOT REWARD THEM - DEPORT THEM ALL

Another big company that employs a lot of illegals is:

LB Steel
    296 E 156th St
    Harvey, IL 60426

Quote Originally Posted by 6 Million Dollar Man View Post
    Two companies in Northwest Indiana, right outside of Chicago that employ an enormous amount of illegal aliens are:

1) ISC (Industrial Steel Construction) Bridge, 86 North Bridge Street, Gary, Indiana 46404

2) Hoist Lift Truck, 4407 Railroad Avenue, East Chicago, Indiana 46312

These are by no means small companies. These are very big companies. Everyone in this area knows about this, but nothing is done about it. I'm wondering if someone is on the take to protect these companies from getting busted.
    Of course they are. Now ask the next question. Where did they get the money to start these large businesses? Washing dishes? Picking fruit? I don't think so. It takes big money to start these types of companies.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I'm bumping this thread because I think it's important.

Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    Of course they are. Now ask the next question. Where did they get the money to start these large businesses? Washing dishes? Picking fruit? I don't think so. It takes big money to start these types of companies.
    These companies are actually owned by white people, American born citizens. The illegals are the ones who work there, employed by these traitors.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast