Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ICE makes sweeping raid across the Midwest

A truck slides off the icy Oklahoma road.

Ice storm moving in
    Freezing rain hit Oklahoma today, the start of what forecasters say could be a brutal ice storm. Millions of people from Texas, through Oklahoma to Missouri are being warned that conditions will deteriorate this afternoon. "This is a one-in-maybe-15- to 25-year event," CNN severe weather expert Chad Myers.

I watched some clips from Seattle last night. They were leaving their cars abandonded on the side of the roads every where.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well, if the federal dictatorship won't enforce the immigration policies, I guess Mother Nature will. I guess her form of ICE is more effective.
    THE POOR ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT IN MY AVATAR CROSSED OVER THE WRONG BORDER FENCE!!!

Darn, should have titled it "ICE makes sweeping raid across midwest..."

Quote Originally Posted by JadedBaztard

You do have a way with words, you should be in the media.

I really dread this as I am in Okla. Oh well, we need something to kill out the ticks and chiggers. I guess we cannot complain to much since for the most part our weather has been pretty mild for the last few winters. I got my wifes larder filled up, extra cigs movies, and propane, so I am ready bring it on. Only worry I have is my fool nephew, who just got back from Iraq, has to return from where we are in southeastern okie to Lawton ok, Fort Sill, he is to ignorant to go there one day early for cripes sake going to wait until Sunday, what is wrong with these silly kids anymore? He will be driving his dad's pickup down there who only has liability Ins. my brother will probably wind up paying through the teeth for a new pickup! I think he has the feeling he is invincible since he made it through 2 tours of Iraq, he is not going to let a little ice storm hold him back! He really is crazy, snow is one thing, ice is something all together different!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JadedBaztard
    I liked that title so much I changed it for you!

How long until we have a run on the OBL crowd coming in to read the post?? ROFLMAO! Thanks for the subject title upgrade!

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Iz really, really cold here today. So cold it won't even snow or freezing rain!! Thank goodness though. Seattle got all of the moisture and we just got the cold. Down in Troutdale, the gateway to the Columia River Gorge (just down the hill from us), they had a lot of moisture on the roads and a lot of black ice.

I think lastnight it got to about 17 degrees, and thankfully the evil east wind that comes out of the gorge was silent for us on the ridge, usually it rips through here when we get cold weather and makes it below zero and painfully cold.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It's a great day for frito pie!!! I wonder if the Pizza Patron has a frito pie pizza. I may have a few Argentine pesos still lying around...oh, wait, they want Mexican pesos. I guess they don't cater to the ENTIRE hispanic community.
    THE POOR ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT IN MY AVATAR CROSSED OVER THE WRONG BORDER FENCE!!!