Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

AE

ICE in my town!!

Today, after picking up my daughter after her classes at our local community college, we turned onto one road where there is a large, older complex. In the distance I saw an unusually marked police SUV.

This was not any local vehicle I could identify, and as we came closer, we noticed a blue slanted "bar" on the door and above that said "Police",on the front panel it said "Department of Homeland Security". I saw the word "Immigration" (I was driving so I had to keep my eyes on the road), and my son saw "Customs Enforcement".

Only the one vehicle, but definitely in the right complex (this one has a long history for massive amounts of illegals and other troubles within that realm).

No news reports to explain this presence, but we feel hopeful that their mere presence in our town will send many packing. If a news report eventually becomes available (maybe an investigation?), I will post in the appropriate place.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

April
    WOW sounds promising, AE!

(I thought we'd be very last on the list).
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

AE

PhredE, I was pretty excited myself. Mainly it is their presence in town which could cause somewhat of an exodus of the more excitable illegal aliens. Of course there will be some "cling-ons" in the bunch!!!

I am getting anxious now to see if something eventually comes up, potentially an investigation as it was one lone vehicle and thought they might be looking for someone. Anything newsworthy I will be sure to post.

Oh, PhredE, we do have an ICE office here, down on Broadway, not sure how big it is though.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

Quote Originally Posted by PhredE

(I thought we'd be very last on the list).
    Nah, that would be Mexifornia. Oh, they peak in here occasionally but if ICE wanted to get serious about immigration enforcement this is a goldmine. They'd hardly know where to turn next.

Must have been quite a sight to see AE. Thanks for sharing.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

AE

jean, I felt this kind tingle up my spine at the sight of it all. Like I said there was not much happening, no officials to be seen, and they were near the complex office so I presumed they were doing some investigating into someone about something.

A bigger thrill would have been chartered buses sitting about with folks being loaded in and governmental people all around, but, you take what you can get ........

My hopes, though, are that word will spread like wildfire at just the sight of that one vehicle in the area (I know smeone here illegally living there had to have noticed), and it will send many packing.

AE you are so funny.

Well, I walked my letter to the Editor into their office this morning. We'll see if they print it.

Might be some good movement here too.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm no expert but I guess ICE has to do a lot of preparatory work before any raid; and I suppose more people are turning in more tips, so someone has to sift through them and figure out which ones are worth the time and which to ignore. And you can be sure that they are watched closely for slip ups. We need to express our thanks when it is possible to do so.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David

AE

Agreed Ron. I can imagine that one lone vehicle simply meant something was being looked into. This complex in Gresham (called "The Groves") has had a long history of renting to illegals and being udderly infested with gang members and criminal elements from all groups.

Outward appearance lately would be it is a nicely kept complex, but it has not always been so.

[quote="Captainron"]I'm no expert but I guess ICE has to do a lot of preparatory work before any raid...."

No they don't......they can go to any employer and ask for documentation or any person and why not? They just don't want to and they blame it on not having enough funding from Congress which is probably true!

But, when the local head of ICE Citizenship in Denver, a Hispanic, goes to a Mexican Independence Day party at the Mexican consulate with the Democratic mayor of Denver there (Denver Post) then why do you think the ICE will do anything about illegals. 200,000 deported out of 20 million? Not even %10. Easier to give them amnesty and let them PAY THE GOVERNMENT A BIG SEVERAL THOUSAND DOLLAR FINE TO STAY HERE. Right? See my point?

Put the wolves in charge of the chicken coop? Maybe that is not fair but I don't think too much of the ICE or the State Department when it comes to immigration. How do you say incompetence?

Maybe if they eliminated half of the paper pushers and put them on the border then this problem would start to be solved but then again there are the lawyers, judges and the interpreters and the courts etc etc.....everybody has to eat right?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast