Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by fmrjarhead
    Give us a name
    I assume you're asking me to answer this. Senator Jorgenson is the Senator I'm talking about. The jail is in Canyon County.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ICE says they are underfunded. The question is why?

We can give aid all over the world even to places we have to beg let us in! But, the hell with American citizens, killed and abused daily by illegal aliens...

They are making us into a third world country with debt and chaos.

When are we going to say enough? It's not looking hopeful!

Quote Originally Posted by KotahBear

We can give aid all over the world even to places we have to beg let us in! But, the hell with American citizens, killed and abused daily by illegal aliens...

They are making us into a third world country with debt and chaos.

When are we going to say enough? It's not looking hopeful!
    Sounds like an action we need to take.

Maybe we could confirm this with our closest ICE offices. I can call San Francisco.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Our Sheriff, judge, everyone says the same thing, that ICE will not come. Illegal aliens from the Pilgrim's Pride raids are in our jail, being housed, fed, receiving medical care, and other benefits at the local citizen taxpayer expense. Some will not even go to court till June or July or whenever and every day the city residents will be paying for them to sit in jail and wait till we can spend more money on interpreters and other goodies. Shame.

Romans 5:8
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

I'm going to call Jorgenson Monday and find out if the Sheriff told him why ICE won't pick them up. Then I'll call ICE. I have their number for this area.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    I'm going to call Jorgenson Monday and find out if the Sheriff told him why ICE won't pick them up. Then I'll call ICE. I have their number for this area.
    I would like to know. I'm in contact with our local ICE enforcement department and I would like details before I contact him if possible. Thanks tiny

My understanding is this has been happening for years all over the country. Sometimes the ICE says "let 'em go, we don't have room" or "we don't have anyone to come get them", or similar. I've seen several reports like this from all around the country, mostly by scanning
    Immigration News Daily
    regularly. One incident in West Virginia about two years ago was first reported in the local news, then became a national story. The sheriff was surprised that ICE noncooperation was national news. To him, it was routine. (Sorry, don't have a reference.)

Some discussions of the ICE 287(g) program mention this situation. Advocates of 287g participation say that if their local police were 287g authorized then they could keep illegals in local jails even if the ICE refused to take them. Mostly this would be used when they had a really rotten apple they wanted to be sure was removed from their community.

My personal take is that ICE refusals is one of many ways the DHS keeps a de-facto open borders policy in effect. The virtual non-enforcement of workplace rules passed in 1986 (IRCA) by a Bush, a Clinton, and another Bush is another example of an open borders policy that is counter to the de-jure intent.

Would it be worthwhile to track the ICE offices, watch how many illegals they are offered, count how many they take? Perhaps. I doubt anything less than a national effort covering all ICE offices would be meaningful. And the response would be "Well yes, we don't take all illegals we're offered. But we have limited resources, and we do the best with what we have." It would be a lie, but hard to disprove.

Then we might go back to Congress, saying why don't you fund these guys adequately? And the real answer would be "We don't really want them to do their job." But they couldn't say that, and we might generate some heat.
    No matter how cynical you are, you can't keep up.* --Lily Tomlin

Quote Originally Posted by KotahBear
    Because we're burnin resources 24/7 on foreign soil and patrolling foreign borders to the tune of nearly a trillion dollars a year!!!

It's treason. plain and simple.

Google a short little book on the subject by a now deceased ex Leatherneck (one of the most decorated of his day), the book is "WAR IS A RACKET"....when you read what he says about his tours of duty protecting "foreign investments" for the elite here that aren't satisfied with modest gains and want to really "cash in" overseas....then you begin to see the angles. These are the same types of people eager to see poor uneducated workers that work for less without crap like claims for "carpaltunnel".

dad3ard8ucks my discussions with officers in Maricopa County and the San Francisco office have not given me that opinion. They seem very serious about their jobs.

Individual agents may be serious. I've a hard time believing the agency as a whole really cares.
    No matter how cynical you are, you can't keep up.* --Lily Tomlin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12