Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I'd Like to know the Truth About This

I've always wondered about this. About three or four weeks ago, I heard right out of Tony Snow's mouth on the radio that President Bush is not the one who wanted a "path to citizenship". Tony Snow said it was the Democrats that insisted upon that. He said all that President Bush wants out of this is a guest worker plan, but the Democrats told him there would be no immigration bill unless it included that.

No one ever talked about it. Although he probably would have liked it and signed it, I am not so sure that he really even wanted that as much as it was the guest worker plan.

Does anyone know the real truth about this.

It's a little late to matter, but I'm just curious and I would really like to know the truth about this.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I couldn't swear to it, but I think Bush did in fact want amnesty as part of the bigger picture...the North American Union.

I do believe it was the Dems that insisted on the "path to citizenship" and I remember the President stating, sometime ago, NO path to citizenship for Guest Workers....they should go home after a certain time.

http://www.whitehouse.gov/stateoftheuni ... ation.html

The President Opposes An Automatic Path To Citizenship Or Any Other Form Of Amnesty.
    The key word is "automatic"....he certainly didn't oppose them gaining citizenship.

The whole plan is laided out at the above URL.

pappa bush first discussed the 'NEW WORLD ORDER' during his term as president. The globalist agenda is decades old. bush is a globalist.

Search our archives for the SPP AND NAU. For the meetings with fox, bush and martin.

bush is a traitor.

You'll notice no honorifics nor capitalizations when I mention these folk. I do NOT respect them.
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!