Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The funny thing is: this chaos is about to erupt in smug, pristine Boise where the Mexican consulate will be located. Right now the colony of illegals is located in a fairly remote part of southeast Idaho and Governor Otter is about to get what he deserves because of his partnership with Mexico.
    I have rarely seen an illegal in Boise. I'm sure they are there, but they keep a low profile.

Again, it is not California, New York City, Chicago or Miami-Dade Florida but Idaho. Idaho, that shares a border with Canada. A Mexican consulate in Boise? Idaho? How many Spanish radio stations in Idaho now?

Let us say that Mexico has a right to reclaim the American Southwest. Just for arguements sake. Well, Idaho was never a part of Spanish or Mexican colonial territory. It was part of the Louisana Purchase from France and was British territory as well.

Why so many Mexicans and Latins in Idaho and UTAH? Well, we (I) have attacked the Catholic Church over the catering but the MORMONS are at it as well. Mormon missionaries are all over Latin America and hence they are arriving in Utah? Orin Hatch R is one of the biggest supporters of amnesty and in state tuition. Why? Lots of Mormons not only in Utah but Idaho and western Montana. I supported Romney so I have no beef with the Mormons but again, what is the Mormon church saying about illegals. Any different from the Catholics?

Again, kid, who can't speak ENGLISH, shows up with Mexican flag. He could be legal for you can get a legal visa without speaking English but if I was betting in Vegas that he was illegal......

The ACLU? What the cows leave in the fields when it is time for milking in the milkhouse.

Maybe the teacher did get rough with the kid and threw the flag in the garbage. Good for him if he did but who will defend him?

I was watching C-span a few months ago and a uniformed member of the Border Patrol was in a classroom at the University of Texas El Paso. On one side was an American flag and on the other was a Mexican flag. On the Texas side of the border UTEP. I dunno but how many US flags might I see on the Juarez side across the river from El Paso....anybody been to Juarez lately?

This kid is another ARROGANT Mexican. You just don't see the Central Americans and South American immigrants here waving their flags like the Mexicans. You will at times but their is an arrogance and ignorance with the Mexicans. You country, Mexico, is so great you had to leave? You love your country that cannot give you an education or a job? Ignorant peasants indeed. Not all, but too many!

BTW Who will step up for this teacher? Would it not be great if Bill Gates or Warren Buffet or somebody with $ and power would support this teacher? Not in today's America. Michael Savage on talk radio will but who else?

Again, monied interests will step up for the kid and not the teacher. Obama would step up for the kid as would Hilary...I guess McCain would as well.

Is there any right and wrong left here anymore?

Quote Originally Posted by KotahBear
    The funny thing is: this chaos is about to erupt in smug, pristine Boise where the Mexican consulate will be located. Right now the colony of illegals is located in a fairly remote part of southeast Idaho and Governor Otter is about to get what he deserves because of his partnership with Mexico.
    I have rarely seen an illegal in Boise. I'm sure they are there, but they keep a low profile.
    KotahBear, you're in Idaho too? Welcome to Alipac! There are about 5 of us from Idaho!! Glad you found us!!!
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Quote Originally Posted by crazybird
    I'm a culturally sensitive American!
    Really....when do we count? We have to understand for everyone else yet no one respects us or our culture.
    I agree proud Americans never count and our culture is always disrespected and we are always expected to respect other flags and cultures. There are too many whiney brats playing the race card and these brats have no respect for this country.
    ProEnglish:The English Language Advocates
    http://www.proenglish.org/

The violence has started already.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Cheers for the teacher! What would happen if my son went to a Mexican school, spoke no Mexican, and flew the American flag?

Mexicans have deliberately destroyed their reputation in the United States by deliberately offending everyone in sight. It's got to be their culture.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

AE

I firmly believe that the "American" teacher will always be under more suspicion than the student, and of course, thie poor minority who barely speaks any English, will be the absolute victim.

You can bet that this kid was waving that flag around, attempting to push his culture and his opinion on the other students that although he was in America, Mexico in his mind is dominant and he wanted to be sure they all knew how he felt.

ACLU, they are a lost cause and once America opened the door to a group like that, it is nothing more than a mastesized cancer, we will never be rid of it, and could spell the end of America as we all once knew it.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

This is AMERICA.
    There is no other flag but, the AMERICAN FLAG the flag that belongs to the USA.
    I will NOT salute to no other flag,
    But, the RED,WHITE and BLUE.
    This is MY COUNTRY NOT yours, if you dont respect MY FLAG and MY COUNTRY get the Hell out.
    DONT need YOU here.
    But, yet you go and burn my flag on my soil, and I am to say nothing?
    But, yet if I burn your flag IN MY COUNTRY you will call me a RACIEST.
    And God only knows what else you will do to me.
    This is NOT MEXICO. THIS IS THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

ACLU, they are a lost cause and it is nothing more than a mastesized cancer, we will never be rid of it, and could spell the end of America as we all once knew it.
    This is a great description of the ACLU!!!
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Quote Originally Posted by miguelina
    Quote Originally Posted by Molly
    When does the ACLU ever defend an American?

That's a good question, anyone from ACLU ever answer it?

The Aclu will never help American people, they want a better win like the race card you start throwing that around then you have a better case. they can say that you didnt let them have their rights here.
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123