Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

An idea for finding illegal aliens

Mad Cow Disease - Tracking Cows
    Is it just me or does anyone else find it amazing that our government can track a cow born in Canada almost three years ago, right to the stall where she sleeps in the state of Washington. Also they track her calves to their stalls. But they are unable to locate 11 million illegal aliens wandering around our country.

I think the solution is to give every illegal alien a cow.

editing to add, I think this is a Tina Fey quote, I didn't come up with it...I thought it was funny though to lighten the load
    Just your ordinary, average, everyday, American mom!

Anyone that tells you they are hard to find is full of crap.

I saw them all over the grocery store last nigh.

If ICE needs help in my town, they should just call me up. I'll take them to all the hot spots and even tell them the best time of day to go. I can have them busy almost 24/7 around here. I'll set up a local report hotline and they can go after them as the calls come in.

Bring enough busses to hold 100,000 adults. A school bus will seat 48.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Finding illegal alians is easy. The question is what to do with them when we find them. I base this on the fact that that we have a program for catching crimnals here in Corpus Christi. The program is called crime stoppers. A discription of this program is located at www.888.tips.com. This is a very effective program in locating people. If this program was implimented nationwide to search for illegal aliens it would not cost the taxpayer anything if illegal employers were fined $10,000 for each illegal alien empolyed. I understand many cities use a simular program for catching criminals.
    <div>If you love this nation, please stop illegal immigration.</div>