Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Ideas about cohesion

I wanted to simply offer my opinion on something.

I feel that in the coming months the illegal immigration machine will be gaining speed, it already feels emboldened by the thought of B. Hussein Obama as president. In their minds they see the upcoming election as a means of achieving victory. Obama instills in them a great deal of confidence, about 2x more than George Bush has (and we know how much he empowered them) and they see him as their President. I think we must say that our primary goal is simply to achieve an end to illegal immigration and the reversal of the corrupt policies that have lead it into being. Many of the splinter cells, individuals and other groups want to discredit organizations like ALIPAC because we simply stand in the way of their goals. On the forum here we discuss many things, especially politicians and poltical doctrine. And while I may have personal feelings one way or the other about specific candidates, and certain philosophies, I am going to put them aside because I do not want to trade our direction and hard work for something which, in the scope of what is at stake, is rather miniscule. In my mind, I would rather be belittled by a friend than endure a smirk from a collectivist reconquista. In no way do I want them to win, to gain even an ounce of satisfaction that they have exploited fissures or nurtured internal animosity to a point that renders us ineffectual. I know this from experience, I know how the left propaganda machine works, the intricate inside and out of their ideals, how they structure their leadership, how they dismantle organizations, all of this. They will join organizations they dislike and exploit trivial differences to a point where these differences turn into animosity and the gap of resentment is so wide that things would become irreparable. This is what they do. So why hand them this opportunity? I am not going down this path, I want to defeat them so badly, I refuse to give them a single inch! My thoughts are that if they are going to steal from me, take unjustly everything that is rightfully mine, they are going to have to fight for every single ****ing grain of dust. They are going to have to fight for it, I am not going to hand it to them.

This organization will be attacked because it is successful. They hate it, it bothers them and it stands in their very way. But really, we all stand in their way. They would love more than anything to disrupt us, this organization and the entire movement. I'll not be a part of it in any way, the only easy thing they will get from me is my middle finger.

Just my thoughts...

I agree. Sometimes for the common good we all have to at one point or another set aside personal feelings so as not to be exploited by those who look to exploit our differences and use them against us. We are all here because we believe and know that IA is wrong and unjust wether you're democrat, republican, independent etc we are americans against this and united in a cause greater than any personal agenda.