Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Idiot Bush Calls S 1639 Amnesty~!

Finally, a bit of truth from this traitor:

http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalradar ... -immi.html

April
    But in describing the measure Tuesday morning, an apparent slip of the tongue suggested otherwise -- providing fodder for the talk-radio crowd that loathes the bill and wants it defeated in the Senate.

"You know, I've heard all the rhetoric -- you've heard it, too -- about how this is amnesty. Amnesty means that you've got to pay a price for having been here illegally, and this bill does that," Bush said, according to the official White House transcript.
    Good job on finally telling the truth you pathetic liar, even if was a slip of the tongue!

Geez , joseph and Mary what an idiot....
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

LOLOLOL!!!
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

Total moron.

Quote Originally Posted by April
    But in describing the measure Tuesday morning, an apparent slip of the tongue suggested otherwise -- providing fodder for the talk-radio crowd that loathes the bill and wants it defeated in the Senate.

"You know, I've heard all the rhetoric -- you've heard it, too -- about how this is amnesty. Amnesty means that you've got to pay a price for having been here illegally, and this bill does that," Bush said, according to the official White House transcript.
    ROFL ROFL

Good Lord!!!!! In a country of 300 million is this all the Republican Party could dredge up?
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

We REALLY need to get this onto the airwaves and to the main sites (Michellemalkin) ASAP....

He first says it is NOT amnesty, not it is...

This will add more fuel to OUR fire!!!

I almost spit tea all over my computer!!!!!!!!!

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Same here dixie!! Only cookies -I've got a pile of cookies in front of me to help settle my nerves.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast