Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Huckabee and McCain are intolerable choices for most of the Republican party. Neither will win a general election.

I've never been this angry over an election; it's to the point where I want to smash the tv everytime I hear the pundits pushing these clowns. I don't think I could bring myself to vote for either and would probably vote third party. The way I look at it, Huckabee, McCain, Hillary and Obama all spell disaster for this country, and the result will be the same no matter who wins-- a fractured nation. Obama--possibly one of the most naive and grandiose politicians to date-- says he's going to alter the outcome. I don't think the others have even given it a thought.

If the Republicans nominate the Huckster, they deserve to lose.
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Someone's already said this but I'll repeat. If McCain or Huckleberry Hound win the nomination, we'd be better off voting for the Democrat in the general election. In Congress, it's mostly Republicans that are against amnesty. If the Democratic president is pushing amnesty it will be easy to get the vast majority of R's to fight it. If it's McCain that is pushing amnesty, he can twist arms of Republicans to join him and the gloating democrats to pass the bill. So, if immigration is your thing, we're probably better off with a Democrat in there. I don't want either but that's my thoughts.
    Anyway, maybe we're getting the cart before the horse. When the primaries swing to states that do not allow independents to vote in the party primary, I feel McCain's good fortune is going to shrink. On the radio, I haven't heard a good word said about these two. Mutinny is in the air.
    Everyone is saying if Romney doesn't win this or that he's out, blah, blah, blah. What about McCain???? He's not going to win them all! shouldn't he get out??? I kind of doubt McCain is swimming $. I haven't heard anything good for him in this area. Romney's got the $. I certainly hope that he stays till the end regardless. Make it a fight till the end and prevent this idiot from gaining a majority of the delegates. Hopefully Huckleberry Hound's money pit is getting shallow and he won't be able to continue.
    <div>Thank you Governor Brewer!</div>

I get sick of the thought that the republican nominee might be a 'Rino' like Huck or McPain...If we go down as a nation, let it be Hillary or Obama be the one's leading the charge, at least I know they aren't lying to us about amnesty,unlike the two Rino republicans are doing!...We can thank George Bush for destroying the republican party and the reason the conservatives have no one representing them who actually can win...I hope and pray I'm wrong!

MW
    31Scout wrote:

Someone's already said this but I'll repeat. If McCain or Huckleberry Hound win the nomination, we'd be better off voting for the Democrat in the general election. In Congress, it's mostly Republicans that are against amnesty. If the Democratic president is pushing amnesty it will be easy to get the vast majority of R's to fight it. If it's McCain that is pushing amnesty, he can twist arms of Republicans to join him and the gloating democrats to pass the bill. So, if immigration is your thing, we're probably better off with a Democrat in there. I don't want either but that's my thoughts.
    You definitely have the right to express your opinion, however, I couldn't disagree more strongly!

Trust me, you do not want a Democrat controlled Congress and a Democrat President. That would be asking for one disaster after another on a level beyond comprehension.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Molly
    I get sick of the thought that the republican nominee might be a 'Rino' like Huck or McPain...If we go down as a nation, let it be Hillary or Obama be the one's leading the charge, at least I know they aren't lying to us about amnesty,unlike the two Rino republicans are doing!...We can thank George Bush for destroying the republican party and the reason the conservatives have no one representing them who actually can win...I hope and pray I'm wrong!

This is my thinking as well.
    "If you always do what You've always done, You'll always get what you always got!"

“If you ain’t mad, you ain’t paying attention.â€

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12