Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Ill vote for the dem, so we can have them in office for 4 years, have them make mistakes, rebuild a real conservative republican party and come back with force an INTEGRITY and responsibility (something bush took away)

Some of you just don't get it. In two years, the NAU takes over and we are screwed. There will not be another election to help us. Wake up!

No way that I vote for McCain, I will write in Ron Paul if nothing else.
    Immigration reform should reflect a commitment to enforcement, not reward those who blatantly break the rules. - Rep Dan Boren D-Ok

if mccain wins nomination, we will never see a republican president again-the borders will be open,. we will become the United banana states of america .The democrats will be a permant single party majority from now on.It will become a hate crime to say anthing about illegal immigration,gay marriage and our children will be taught to hate our forefathers.Anything resembling the united states as we know it 50 years ago will be a memory.It will be ""no country for old men" for our children 65 years from now.

It's not over yet!

Lesser of Two Evils

As I have said before, I have finished voting for the lesser of two evils. Hopefully Romney can pull out the nomination or there is a third party candidate. If not I will vote for candidates in the other races and leave the President choice blank. You will get the same rersults on the issues I care about with either choice.

Quote Originally Posted by stealthwii
    Ill vote for the dem, so we can have them in office for 4 years, have them make mistakes, rebuild a real conservative republican party and come back with force an INTEGRITY and responsibility (something bush took away)

Tempting, but by the time the Dems are done, it will be too late to reverse the damage. The UN will own us by then.

We had our window of opportunity to elect REAL Republicans, and blew it.

McCain is too old to be considered for president. If elected he would be 76 when his term ended.

One thing is sure. We have to do something. We have to do the best we know how at the moment... If it doesn't turn out right, we can modify it as we go along.
    Franklin D. Roosevelt
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    I would rather vote for an Illegal Alien than this very liberal nut case
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I fear for our countries future...If the choice is between McCain, Hillary and Obama who all want Amnesty for the illegals ... Why vote! We're doomed anyway! I feel sick that so many Americans are voting for McCain... I just wish stupid uniformed people didn't vote! Thanks to them, we are all going to suffer and watch the death of our nation!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast