Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    If this country falls...and it looks like it will. I am moving to the biggest state that pushes to get out of this corrupt Union
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7
    If this country falls...and it looks like it will. I am moving to the biggest state that pushes to get out of this corrupt Union
    I'll be right behind you. There was a thread yesterday concerning the number of British people who are literally fleeing their homeland because things have gotten so bad. I think they are in a more advanced state of deterioration compared to the US, but we will hit that point, too. All the skilled people are leaving and all the unskilled people are moving in.

I was listening to Michael Savage tonight and he said that if McCain,Clinton or Obama wins... expect to lose our freedom of speech, and we will also see the end of conservative talk radio because of censorship!

While McCain is most certainly one of the worst republican candiates as it looks as though he just very well may win I am reminded of a great South Park episode: Giant Douche vs. Turd Sandwich

The idea being sometimes neither choice is "good" but Billery or Obama would be thousands of times worse than McCain, plus with Dems holding congress (which they likely will) you can 1000000000000% guarantee instant and compelete aminsty, heck Billery would probably take my house and give it to 400 (no longer) illegals to dwell in. Not to mention tax the living hell out of everyone and turn America into the old Soviet Union.

My point, if McCain wins it may hurt and it certaintly isnt what *should* happen, but to try and save whats left of America I'd have to vote for him.

Martyrdom may sound righteous but you have to remember the key fault with it: your dead.

Quote Originally Posted by 31scout
    I will not vote for McCain but our strength is good Senators and Representatives. You MUST vote for them. Remember, the president can't pass a dam thing that doesn't reach his desk!
    Even my Dem representative in my district is against illegal immigration!
    Exactly! I work with my liberal neighbors and this is one thing we agree on. We need to be working our neighborhoods this year before the Nov election. This way no matter who wins, we have people joining the anti-amnesty fight and they will fight against their own party on this one issue.

Remember it wasn't just Republicans calling the Senate last June. It wasn't just Republicans calling Spitzer's office this year against drivers licenses for illegals. Make friends with your activist liberals that agree with you. They have connections with other liberals. Some of the best anti-illegal immigration liberals are teachers who have seen they system go under because of the illegal immigration. My neighbor networked with me against the Dream Act. She is a retired teacher and called all of her teacher friends about the Dream Act and faxed and called. It's the only thing we agree on.

I'm re-registering after the primaries to the American Independent Party. It seems the closest to my values.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Gogo, you're right. I have a few Dem friends and they are vehemently anti-illegal immigration. We're going to have to work hard the next 4 years but I love this country and I will not allow Hillary or McSlime to take it down.
    <div>Thank you Governor Brewer!</div>

We need to work with them BEFORE November. Let's get the thoughts and ideas going before its a crisis with a bill. Get them working and networking now. I have "The Border" movie DVD and I'm going to call one of my lib neighbors to see if he wants to see it. Then he can ask his friends over to see it.

Then I'll pass it along to another, the teacher, and see if she wants to see and share it. On and on.

Gogo,
    I loan out my favorite books, "State of Emergency" and "In Mortal Danger"

Quote Originally Posted by 31scout
    Gogo,
    I loan out my favorite books, "State of Emergency" and "In Mortal Danger"
    I'm not familiar with them. I know Newt has a new one out called "REAL Change."

State of emergency is by Pat Buchanan, In Mortal danger is by Tom Tancredo

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast