Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

After Feb. 5th, unless Ron Paul gets major momentum as the Republican nominee, I'm registering Libertarian. I was with the AIP for awhile they're suppose to be the Constitution Party that we do not have out here, evidently because they believe only the first thirteen colonies (States) are the USA and the rest are not Constitutional!
    I'll be writing in Ron Paul unless he goes Independent, and gains some momentum, and is on the ballot!
    "As has happened before in our history, if you have open borders poor country governments will pay people to move here, promising them a better life in the New World"*
    George Phillies (Libertarian)

Looks like McCain is getting his payoff from the Beast for promoting amnesty earlier. You know, the multi-national corporations that own our major media.

I mean what did you expect people would happen, when you let our TV and news media to be taken from Americans and taken over by corporations? They certainly aren't endorsing honest men like Ron Paul.

Oh, and I made a McCain for Mexican president bumper sticker, a long time ago. You might wanna check it out in my cafepress store. I mean, you may wanna let people know what you think about that bum.

I agree with the "will not vote" what difference would it make? Either way we end up with a Dem!

Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    I'm re-registering after the primaries to the American Independent Party. It seems the closest to my values.
    GOOD!! To everone outside Cali -- the American Independent Party is the Constitution Party in California. Same party, different name in California for some reason.

EVERYONE VOTE CONSTITUTION PARTY!! Our only hope at this point is to get 5% of the vote, and get in the debates. Its not likely, but I am fresh out of ideas at this point.

Not according to my voters pamphlet Bear. It is stated as the American Independent Party. I just went to their site and I agree with most but not some so I'll have to check more into it. I just know if McCain is the nominee or perhaps even if he isn't I'm re-registering.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

McCamnesty Supports both Top Dems

This says it all, Senator McCamnesty votes with the Top two dems candidates in the senate!

http://www.cnsnews.com/ViewCommentary.a ... 0130a.html

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo

Not according to my voters pamphlet Bear. It is stated as the American Independent Party.
    That's weird........ Check out there website:

http://www.aipca.org/

It says, "American Independent Party. California affiliate of the Constitution party."
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Yes, thank you I have. I guess I'm regrouping. Things I like and things I disagree with so I'll have to see.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345