Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

If McCain gets the nomination, I'll vote for Hillary!

Yes you heard that right! I would prefer to fight a Clinton restoration, than another open borders Republican! Lets let Hillary and the Democrats take the blame for George Bushes mess, and get a true conservative in 4 years.

Are you kidding? We will not survive Hillary in the White House. Remember, Bill started the NAU!

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: If McCain gets the nomination, I'll vote for Hillary!

Quote Originally Posted by greginLA
    Yes you heard that right! I would prefer to fight a Clinton restoration, than another open borders Republican! Lets let Hillary and the Democrats take the blame for George Bushes mess, and get a true conservative in 4 years.
    Don't do that. Vote for Obama. We need change in this country.

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    No THANK YOU... I'LL VOTE FOR AN ILLEGAL ALIEN FIRST
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Not saying I will vote for Hillary (ughh), but I will not vote for McCain. It would be easier for GOP Congressional members to oppose Hillary/Obama on amnesty legislation than against an empowered, vengeful president McCain.

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    Hillary Clinton is probably going to win. She is for amnesty. I was hoping for Ron Paul, but I don't think he has a chance now.
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

Me too. I am done with voting for the "lesser of two evils." I WILL NOT vote for McCain,EVER!!!

I would rather vote for a third party and teach the Republican party that it will NEVER win without the conservative base.

Hillary will win, and any Amnesty bill will be supported only by the Dems and opposed by the Republican Senators who will get the message that supporting McClowns ideas is not good for the party. The only way an Amnesty bill passes is with BI-PARTISAN support and that will only happen with president McClown. If he becomes pres. the word on the media will be that the enforcement only movement is so weak that even a liberal Republican can win the White House.

Please get involved and make some calls ASAP. Senate could be voting on checks for IAs very soon:

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-101016.html

Think positive and go call your Senators about the Ensign Amendment to HR 5140. Lets get busy and not in the dumps! We can defeat this too.

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... c&t=101023

Dixie

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast