Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

If McCain wins nomination, we MUST run 3rd party candidate

If McCain wins the Republican nomination, we must run a 3rd party candidate. After all we'd have nothing to lose.

We must let the media and the Republican Party bosses know that a McCain nomination will fracture the Party and lose the election for the Republicans. This will be no idle bluff since we have nothing to lose since we would NEVER vote for the McCain traitor.

McCain's nomination would be the last straw. We need a Conservative/Populist Party. We could run Pat Buchanan or Lou Dobbs.
    [b] If we do not insist on Voter ID, how can we stop illegals from voting?

I think CREATING a viable 3rd party would go further than just getting someone to run for President.

The 2 you mentioned would be great in that aspect.
    "Democrats Fall in Love, Republicans Fall in Line!"

Ex-El Presidente' www.jorgeboosh.com

Unfortunately Pat Buchanan will never run again.....Age, health etc. He gave us THREE opportunities, and we voted for globalists. We don't need to create a Third Party. Its already created. We just need to register and vote Constitution Party.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

If McCain wins nomination, we MUST run 3rd party candidate

I agree with you,. A third Party for what? Ron Paul? He'll never win and Lou Dobbs forget it. Don't take me wrong but I have watched his program numerous times and sometimes he can be very harsh on people and a little unpolite. I don't think he wouldn't have a chance either.

Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    Unfortunately Pat Buchanan will never run again.....Age, health etc. He gave us THREE opportunities, and we voted for globalists. We don't need to create a Third Party. Its already created. We just need to register and vote Constitution Party.
    Then the people mentioned would be a great help getting support for the party to become viable. I had never heard of that party until a few months ago.
    "Democrats Fall in Love, Republicans Fall in Line!"

Ex-El Presidente' www.jorgeboosh.com

Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    Who is the candidate of the Constitution Party?

Is it somebody well known?

BTW, Ron Paul is well known but he is too anti-war for most conservatives and is even perceived as being anti-American.
    [b] If we do not insist on Voter ID, how can we stop illegals from voting?

ive heard alot of people say that if this is the best of the best that both parties have to offer, that they are simply staying home this season and Not voting period

Re: If McCain wins nomination, we MUST run 3rd party candida

Quote Originally Posted by Sharona
    I agree with you,. A third Party for what? Ron Paul? He'll never win and Lou Dobbs forget it. Don't take me wrong but I have watched his program numerous times and sometimes he can be very harsh on people and a little unpolite. I don't think he wouldn't have a chance either.
    When your fighting in the ring he gets into, being polite would get you killed. I agree he can be harsh but remember who and what he's dealing with.

09/18/2007
    Convention Pick Will Add ‘Wildcard’ to Presidential Race

Lancaster, Pa/ September 17, 2007- The Constitution Party, the fastest-growing and largest third party based on voter registration (Ballot Access News) will nominate a presidential candidate at its convention in Kansas City, MO, April 22-27, 2008.

“There is little appreciable difference between the two parties that control government. Voters seeking a return to limited, constitutional government would not have a choice in November if one of the so-called ‘front runners’ receives the Republican nomination. With the exception of Rep. Ron Paul (R-TX) – who has been ignored by his party -, we have ‘Tweedle Dee’ and ‘Tweedle Dum’ candidates once again,â€