Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

If Obama became president and immigration from Africa

If Obama became president and immigration
    With his ties to his church and there love for what the call mother Africa
    Do you think he would open the flood gates to Africa and tell us that all that a are the victims of Violent in Africa and then what about illegal immigration from there.
    Africa has such a high crime rate it boggles the imagination
    Can you imagine having to see more of America having to put bars all over there windows and doors every where you go because of the increases of murder and rape

I just got off the phone with the Sean Hannity show and I was asking his screener the same question and she told me she can not take that kind of question to the air

I have written letters to him....he believes in WW open borders.

Obama couldn't speak enough Spanish to order a taco...yet he doesn't speak Spanish, Russian, German. Arabic....and couldn't find his way through a multi-cultrual city without aid from a tax paid translator.

You can't rule a government with less credentials than the lowest who are surviving.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: If Obama became president and immigration from Africa

Quote Originally Posted by Tex_2585_8538
    Do you think he would open the flood gates to Africa and tell us that all that a are the victims of Violent in Africa and then what about illegal immigration from there.

Can you imagine having to see more of America having to put bars all over there windows and doors every where you go because of the increases of murder and rape

I just got off the phone with the Sean Hannity show and I was asking his screener the same question and she told me she can not take that kind of question to the air
    Calm down; the likelihood of you being abducted by green and purple Martians is greater than the likelihood of your ‘African invasion nightmare’ materializing. It would NEVER be tolerated. Focus on plausible threats.

Quote Originally Posted by fedupDeb

Calm down; the likelihood of you being abducted by green and purple Martians is greater than the likelihood of your ‘African invasion nightmare’ materializing. It would NEVER be tolerated. Focus on plausible threats.
    Why do you think it would not be tolerated? We are already suffering from an illegal alien invasion nightmare that I never thought would be tolerated either.
    "Calling an illegal alien an undocumented immigrant is like calling a burglar an uninvited house guest."

Quote Originally Posted by Disillusioned
    Quote Originally Posted by fedupDeb

Why do you think it would not be tolerated? We are already suffering from an illegal alien invasion nightmare that I never thought would be tolerated either.
    This is true. However, the vast majority of illegals are from Mexico, not Africa. Also, Africa is not a component of the NAU.

I never though the price of gas was going to get so high,
    ater all his ( obama ) church see's africa as the Mother country,
    and if people are dumb enough to vote for him then they might be dumb enough to say ok to his wanting to bring in the victoms on us

I realize that it is much easier to get here from Mexico or South America via land. But there is nothing to stop a huge influx of illegal immigrants from anywhere, given the opportunity. We have a large number of illegals from India now. What's to say Africa won't be next, especially if we have a President who belongs to a church who is totally committed to Africa? I think we need to realize that while some things are more likely than others, anything is possible in this crazy world we are living in.
    "Calling an illegal alien an undocumented immigrant is like calling a burglar an uninvited house guest."

MW
    Tex wrote:

I can't blame the show for not wanting to present your question on the air. Honestly, I can see how such a question could be perceived as racially motivated.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Tex wrote:

I can't blame the show for not wanting to present your question on the air. Honestly, I can see how such a question could be perceived as racially motivated.
    Good point, MW.

I freed thousands of slaves; I could have freed more if they knew they were slaves.
    --Harriet Tubman

I think it is certainly a valid question. EU countries like Spain, France, and Italy face problems with illegal aliens from the African continent - simply because life is better in Europe than in Africa. There is no racial aspect to better quality of life.

America also has a higher quality of life than Africa, and I am sure millions would come here if given the chance. So the threat of mass migration is real - it is merely a question of whether there are available means. Obama's clearly articulated support for Kenya, Darfur, et. al, his proposed Global Poverty Act, and just the overall tone of his books make the question a valid one to ask. He already wants to give Africa more of our money. It isn't that far of a leap to wonder if he wants to provide shelter for them in our country too. If the will to bring millions of African immigrants to America is present in Congress and the executive branch, it can and might likely happen.

Emporia, Kansas, has already experienced a mass of African immigrants. Nearly 400 Somalian 'humanitarian refugees' were hired by Tyson Foods a year or so ago, and the below editorial/comments should give insight into the upheaval that has been caused by this culture clash.

Time for some clear answers

A few people, admittedly, are upset because the refugees are black and because they are Muslims. There is nothing that can be done to make those people happy. The Somalis will stay black and they will stay Muslim. It is who they are.

More people are uncomfortable because it seems to them that the Somalis are not making enough of an effort to assimilate into the community. Those folks might find some comfort in a better understanding of the assimilation process. Except in rare cases, assimilation is a process that takes at least a generation. The first generation always has its hands full trying to feed and clothe its families and make some sense out of the strange new culture that surrounds it. It is the children, not the adults, who eventually assimilate.

But what bothers Emporians most is what seems to be a complete lack of any effort by local, state or federal government or by Tyson Fresh Meats to prepare the community to receive the refugees. When the Somalis arrived, there were no organized support services prepared to receive them and no one with a clear idea of what would be required of the community.
    http://www.emporiagazette.com/news/2007 ... r_answers/
    "We have decided man doesn't need a backbone any more; to have one is old-fashioned. Someday we're going to slip it back on." - William Faulkner

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast