Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

To get people from any part of Africa to the United States means a lot of traveling. The people themselves do not have the means to get here on their own. If the US choose to take refugees that is a different matter. There are not going to be thousands of Africans arriving on flights from their continent.

On the other hand Europe does because there are only a couple of miles of water between the northern most point of their continent and the Rock of Gibraltar where they can enter mainland Europe, or overland via the middle eastern countries.

On a wholly practical level (i.e. thousands of miles of water to get across) I would not envisage this as one of the bigger problems to be concerned with.

CAN MUSLIMS BE GOOD AMERICANS?

CAN MUSLIMS BE GOOD AMERICANS?

This is very interesting! We all need to read it from start to finish......... and send it on to anyone who will read it.

Maybe this is why our American Muslims are so quiet and not speaking out about any atrocities.

Can a good Muslim be a good American?

This question was forwarded to a friend who worked in Saudi Arabia for 20 years.

The following is his reply:

Theologically - no. . . . Because his allegiance is to Allah, The moon God of Arabia.

Religiously - no. . . . Because no other religion is accepted by His Allah except Islam (Quran, 2:256) (Koran).

Scripturally - no. . . . Because his allegiance is to the five Pillars of Islam and the Quran.

Geographically - no. . . . Because his allegiance is to Mecca , to which he turns in prayer five times a day.

Socially - no. .. . . Because his allegiance to Islam forbids him to make friends with Christians or Jews.

Politically - no. . . . Because he must submit to the mullahs (spiritual leaders), who teach annihilation of Israel and destruction of America, the great Satan.

Domestically - no. . . . Because he is instructed to marry four women and beat and scourge his wife when she disobeys him (Quran 4:34).

Intellectually - no. . . . Because he cannot accept the American Constitution since it is based on Biblical principles, and he believes the Bible to be corrupt.

Philosophically - no. . . . Because Islam, Muhammad, and the Quran do not allow freedom of religion and expression. Democracy and Islam cannot co-exist. Every Muslim government is either dictatorial or autocratic.

Spiritually - no. . . . Because when we declare "one nation under God," the Christian's God is loving and kind, while Allah is NEVER referred to as Heavenly father, nor is he ever called love in The Quran's 99 excellent names.

Therefore after much study and deliberation, perhaps we
    should be very suspicious of ALL MUSLIMS in this country.

They obviously cannot be both "good" Muslims and good Americans. * * * Call it what you wish; it's still the truth.* * * You had better believe it.* * * The more who understand this, the better it will be for our country and our future. The religious war is bigger than we know or understand.

You HAVE to be kidding?! Wake up America!

Spiritually - no. . . . Because when we declare "one nation under God," the Christian's God is loving and kind, while Allah is NEVER referred to as Heavenly father, nor is he ever called love in The Quran's 99 excellent names.
    I'm awake...Thanks!
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Obama is permitting the current immigration discrimination that favors Mexicans... because he can get "Latino" votes, he thinks.... he should be protesting that just because it is easier and cheaper for Mexicans to enter illegally, that does not mean that we should continue to allow this DE FACTO DISCRIMINATION IN FAVOR OF MEXICANS....

WHAT happened to diversity in immigration?

What's Obama going to do about illegal immigrants after he should become US President? make them all citizens so that can vote for him in his second term...
    No soy de los que se dicen 'la raza'... Am not one of those racists of "The Race"

FROM YAHOO ANSWERS I posted this on yahoo to see what all walks of people thought wow . it almost seems as if your a races if your not for him. if I felt that he would fight illegal immigration and lower tax I would vote for him but I know all he will do is up the tax and make illegals legal .
    I thought this was interesting - also I noted the fact that his church is for Africa I do not want to see our milatary go there and then have a large refugee problem

If Obama wins do you think he will open the flood gates?
    Do you think he will open the flood gates to Africa as in immigration.
    And will illegal immigration happen because of this and will crime go even higher in America
    2 days ago - 1 day left to answer.
    Additional Details
    1 day ago

So many people have stated that my question was stupid
    Or why would I think such a thing – well
    The church he has been going to for 20 years has stated
    They will always look to Africa as the Mother country
    And do what ever they can for Africa . That’s all we need is to be flooded with crime ( Africa is flooded with crime ) we do not need people to be called victims and really they are not and come over here where the picking is good.
    Do a search on how many illegal immigrants cross the border and are sexual predators- Africa is worse
    Report It

0 stars - mark this as Interesting! Who found this interesting?
    No one has marked this question as interesting yet.
    Email
    Edit
    Add Details
    Extend Expiration

Put Question to Vote

Delete Question

Stop Emailing me new Answers
    Answers (1 - 30 of 32) Show: All Answers Oldest to Newest Newest to Oldest Rated Highest to Lowest
    by Jules Winnfield Royale w/Cheese! Member since:
    April 09, 2008
    Total points:
    585 (Level 2)
    Add to My Contacts

Block User

Yes, genius, he will.
    2 days ago
    Choose as Best Answer
    7 Rating: Good Answer 5 Rating: Bad Answer Report It Sorry, you must be Level 2 to rate

by patriotic italienneâ„¢ v1.01 Member since:
    March 14, 2008
    Total points:
    8936 (Level 5)
    Add to My Contacts

Block User

Uhm... no.
    2 days ago
    Choose as Best Answer
    6 Rating: Good Answer 8 Rating: Bad Answer Report It Sorry, you must be Level 2 to rate

by John L Member since:
    November 15, 2007
    Total points:
    271 (Level 2)
    Add to My Contacts

Block User

If Obama wins our biggest concern he will have no idea what he is doing and immediately raise your taxes and destroy the economy even further.
    2 days ago
    Choose as Best Answer
    7 Rating: Good Answer 8 Rating: Bad Answer Report It Sorry, you must be Level 2 to rate

by MotoMan
    Total points:
    8766 (Level 5)
    Badge Image:

Contributing In:
    Motorcycles
    Add to My Contacts

Block User

You sound paranoid. It takes more than the president to change immigration laws.
    2 days ago
    Choose as Best Answer
    10 Rating: Good Answer 2 Rating: Bad Answer Report It Sorry, you must be Level 2 to rate

by Louie Liverlips Member since:
    August 24, 2007
    Total points:
    5241 (Level 5)
    Add to My Contacts

Block User

What are they gonna do? Take boats?

I know common sense is the enemy, but please try to use a little of it.
    2 days ago
    Choose as Best Answer
    7 Rating: Good Answer 3 Rating: Bad Answer Report It Sorry, you must be Level 2 to rate

by confused guy Member since:
    April 17, 2008
    Total points:
    444 (Level 2)
    Add to My Contacts

Block User

no i think he would stop the war and better us
    2 days ago
    Choose as Best Answer
    6 Rating: Good Answer 6 Rating: Bad Answer Report It Sorry, you must be Level 2 to rate

by Green Dragon Member since:
    January 28, 2008
    Total points:
    7131 (Level 5)
    Add to My Contacts

Block User

No and no.
    2 days ago
    Choose as Best Answer
    6 Rating: Good Answer 6 Rating: Bad Answer Report It Sorry, you must be Level 2 to rate

by satchjr2 Member since:
    April 15, 2008
    Total points:
    779 (Level 2)
    Add to My Contacts

Block User

Yeah I'm sure that is exactly what he'll do...did you even pass middle school?
    2 days ago
    Choose as Best Answer
    4 Rating: Good Answer 4 Rating: Bad Answer Report It Sorry, you must be Level 2 to rate

by Keke Member since:
    March 04, 2008
    Total points:
    200 (Level 1)
    Add to My Contacts

Block User

I think people keep forgetting that we have a congress and a judiciary system that will attempt to stop anything they find unconstitutional.
    Personally though, i don't think he will.
    2 days ago
    Choose as Best Answer
    5 Rating: Good Answer 3 Rating: Bad Answer Report It Sorry, you must be Level 2 to rate

by ranger_8... Member since:
    April 04, 2008
    Total points:
    222 (Level 1)
    Add to My Contacts

Block User

of course -

vote for McCain
    2 days ago
    Choose as Best Answer
    5 Rating: Good Answer 6 Rating: Bad Answer Report It Sorry, you must be Level 2 to rate

by brickity hussein brack Member since:
    August 18, 2006
    Total points:
    4574 (Level 4)
    Add to My Contacts

Block User

Are you for real?
    2 days ago
    Choose as Best Answer
    5 Rating: Good Answer 3 Rating: Bad Answer Report It Sorry, you must be Level 2 to rate

by ehrlich Member since:
    December 15, 2006
    Total points:
    11495 (Level 6)
    Add to My Contacts

Block User

Yeah thats probably the plan, wipe out these dumb Americans with AIDS.

Vote for Obama! Our own personal American Hitler.
    2 days ago
    Source(s):
    Hopefully Canadas borders stay open if that happens, because our country already has an immigration issue and the last thing we need is a whole bunch of Africans coming in on top of all the illegal Mexicans.
    Choose as Best Answer
    5 Rating: Good Answer 8 Rating: Bad Answer Report It Sorry, you must be Level 2 to rate

by John in PA Member since:
    April 16, 2008
    Total points:
    611 (Level 2)
    Add to My Contacts

Block User

Do I think that you're a racist for asking such a dumb question?

Yep. That would be correct.
    2 days ago
    Choose as Best Answer
    7 Rating: Good Answer 4 Rating: Bad Answer Report It Sorry, you must be Level 2 to rate

by Tim Member since:
    August 10, 2006
    Total points:
    10618 (Level 6)
    Add to My Contacts

Block User

Not sure. I have not heard anything that would lead me to conclude that. However, I think immigration as a whole will be a big issue for him. I think he would work toward keeping the southern border open as wide as possible, mostly out of a need to placate the Hispanic vote who are very leery of him to begin with.
    2 days ago
    Choose as Best Answer
    2 Rating: Good Answer 4 Rating: Bad Answer Report It Sorry, you must be Level 2 to rate

by Lost Hope Member since:
    February 20, 2008
    Total points:
    1773 (Level 3)
    Add to My Contacts

Block User

I don't think so.

Will you stop asking stupid questions? You're making your fellow americans look dumb.
    2 days ago
    Choose as Best Answer

by T Member since:
    April 21, 2006
    Total points:
    321 (Level 2)
    Add to My Contacts

Block User

I don't think he could. Isn't there some laws/regulations that dictate we only accept a certain number of immigrant from each country?

I don't agree with him on everything either, but at least under Obama, we might start to see an improvement in the health care system. It really sucks right now!
    2 days ago
    Choose as Best Answer
    5 Rating: Good Answer 2 Rating: Bad Answer Report It Sorry, you must be Level 2 to rate

by Halo 3 guy Member since:
    April 17, 2008
    Total points:
    141 (Level 1)
    Add to My Contacts

Block User

Dont count him as president yet.I hope he wont
    2 days ago
    Choose as Best Answer
    3 Rating: Good Answer 5 Rating: Bad Answer Report It Sorry, you must be Level 2 to rate

by Vegas Member since:
    February 23, 2008
    Total points:
    2014 (Level 3)
    Add to My Contacts

Block User

Why are you talking about Africa? The Natives here in this country must've thought the same thing about whites. Their crime went up with the arrival of Europeans and deaths, etc. By the way, they came here illegally. The answer is NO. When he's done running for president, I suppose you'll go back to picking on Mexicans and Hispanics again. Grow up. You're not wanted everywhere either.
    2 days ago
    Choose as Best Answer
    3 Rating: Good Answer 4 Rating: Bad Answer Report It Sorry, you must be Level 2 to rate

by acredhea... Member since:
    January 24, 2006
    Total points:
    3020 (Level 4)
    Add to My Contacts

Block User

He would be deadlocked! He would not be able to accomplish anything because America is not ready for a racist as President!

He is not as intelligent as he portrays. Anyone can read from a monitor. He does not indicate to me that he believes what he is reading. Sticking to one liners and repeating them over and over does not mean you are capable to become a President.

The President is only the one that signs the bills that are presented. He can sign them or reject them. The Congress will decide what happens with immigration not the president. He can only recommend what he wants and the rest is up to the politicians that we elected.
    2 days ago
    Choose as Best Answer
    4 Rating: Good Answer 2 Rating: Bad Answer Report It Sorry, you must be Level 2 to rate

by olde.mik... Member since:
    April 07, 2007
    Total points:
    938 (Level 2)
    Add to My Contacts

Block User

Incredible!
    2 days ago
    Choose as Best Answer
    1 Rating: Good Answer 3 Rating: Bad Answer Report It Sorry, you must be Level 2 to rate

by Southern G Member since:
    January 05, 2008
    Total points:
    545 (Level 2)
    Add to My Contacts

Block User

Mexican Immigration is a serious matter. Look at the taxes withheld from your paycheck. Look at the millions of illegal hispanics receiving free healthcare and education. Do the math.

And DeShawn-you really should seek professional help. It's people like you that start and keep the hatred going.
    2 days ago
    Choose as Best Answer
    2 Rating: Good Answer 2 Rating: Bad Answer Report It Sorry, you must be Level 2 to rate

by Countryg... Member since:
    March 06, 2007
    Total points:
    1743 (Level 3)
    Add to My Contacts

Block User

absolutely, because Africa is his mother country according to him and Oprah, and he thinks we need to be there military wise and also start bringing refugees here! IF you think we got some major immigration problems right now just wait!
    2 days ago
    Choose as Best Answer
    3 Rating: Good Answer 3 Rating: Bad Answer Report It Sorry, you must be Level 2 to rate

by Pat M Member since:
    April 09, 2008
    Total points:
    2877 (Level 4)
    Add to My Contacts

Block User

I don't think so Obama can't do that, but then you have McCain with the illegals he wants to give citizenship too that's who I worry about..
    2 days ago
    Choose as Best Answer
    0 Rating: Good Answer 3 Rating: Bad Answer Report It Sorry, you must be Level 2 to rate

by Mandy Member since:
    May 08, 2006
    Total points:
    6232 (Level 5)
    Add to My Contacts

Block User

I don't think he is going to be elected . but if he where he most likely would be impeached with in the first year of his term .
    2 days ago
    Choose as Best Answer
    2 Rating: Good Answer 3 Rating: Bad Answer Report It Sorry, you must be Level 2 to rate

by Thomas M Member since:
    March 14, 2008
    Total points:
    3764 (Level 4)
    Add to My Contacts

Block User

He won't win so it doesn't matter.
    2 days ago
    Choose as Best Answer
    3 Rating: Good Answer 3 Rating: Bad Answer Report It Sorry, you must be Level 2 to rate

by Mel Member since:
    November 20, 2007
    Total points:
    2774 (Level 4)
    Add to My Contacts

Block User

Buh?

Why would he do that? What basis do you have for this analysis? Are there legions of Africans waiting to get into the U.S. illegally? I don't think so.
    2 days ago
    Choose as Best Answer
    2 Rating: Good Answer 0 Rating: Bad Answer Report It Sorry, you must be Level 2 to rate

by Prince Slop Bucket Member since:
    January 16, 2006
    Total points:
    4993 (Level 4)
    Add to My Contacts

Block User

Yes and he'll probably appoint as head of the Fed, a Nigerian con man.
    2 days ago
    Choose as Best Answer
    1 Rating: Good Answer 0 Rating: Bad Answer Report It Sorry, you must be Level 2 to rate

by Olan Black Member since:
    March 20, 2008
    Total points:
    3067 (Level 4)
    Add to My Contacts

Block User

You need to take some basic government classes. The State Department is in charge of immigration laws. also did you know that according to the state department, your race is classified by what country you come from. An Egyptian student had to sue them, because he applied for a minority student loan, and was denied because the state department classifies Egyptians as Caucasians.

Also your question is a subtly racists, you are saying that Africans will increase crime? I haven't seen any Africans shooting up schools, gee they are all white!
    2 days ago
    Source(s):
    part of the 4% minority (black male)
    Choose as Best Answer
    0 Rating: Good Answer 1 Rating: Bad Answer Report It Sorry, you must be Level 2 to rate

by LifeIsPe... Member since:
    April 24, 2007
    Total points:
    5132 (Level 5)
    Add to My Contacts

Block User

Answer hidden due to its low rating Hide
    Africa is fine with me, they work and are good people. Just no more PUERTO RICAN LEECHES.
    2 days ago
    Choose as Best Answer
    2 Rating: Good Answer 9 Rating: Bad Answer Report It Sorry, you must be Level 2 to rate

by PhillyGu... Member since: FROM YAHOO ANSWER
    February 03, 2008
    Total points:
    1435 (Level 3)
    Add to My Contacts

Block User

Answer hidden due to its low rating Hide
    No, but Obama's candidacy seems to have opened the flood gates of racism--there's no reason to think a moderate African-American Democrat would have a different immigration policy than moderate white Democrats. African immigrants, btw, are the best-educated immigrant group (even moreso than Asian or Indian immigrant communities!).
    2 days ago
    Choose as Best Answer
    1 Rating: Good Answer 7 Rating: Bad Answer Report It

that very last comment is right-on; I remember seing an article (maybe in WSJ) stating that AFrican immigrants tend to become better educated and more successful than Blacks born in the US..... if true, this is a serious indictment of the "entitlement" mentality of some minority folks...

Of course the explanation for this might reside in the fact that to come here from Africa takes a lot of connections and much more planning and money to arrange for that long trip...

why would Obama not object to the obvious FAVORITISM toward Mexicans, and not do anything to balance it with other races and ethnicities from around the world..... if indeed we do "need" more immigrants (questionable)
    No soy de los que se dicen 'la raza'... Am not one of those racists of "The Race"

Re: If Obama became president and immigration from Africa

Quote Originally Posted by Disillusioned
    Quote Originally Posted by fedupDeb
    Quote Originally Posted by Tex_2585_8538
    If Obama became president and immigration
    With his ties to his church and there love for what the call mother Africa
    Do you think he would open the flood gates to Africa and tell us that all that a are the victims of Violent in Africa and then what about illegal immigration from there.

Africa has such a high crime rate it boggles the imagination
    Can you imagine having to see more of America having to put bars all over there windows and doors every where you go because of the increases of murder and rape

I just got off the phone with the Sean Hannity show and I was asking his screener the same question and she told me she can not take that kind of question to the air
    Calm down; the likelihood of you being abducted by green and purple Martians is greater than the likelihood of your ‘African invasion nightmare’ materializing. It would NEVER be tolerated. Focus on plausible threats.
    Why do you think it would not be tolerated? We are already suffering from an illegal alien invasion nightmare that I never thought would be tolerated either.
    That was exactly what I was wondering. Who/what would stop them?
    Certainly no one in the government and you would hear cries of genocide
    or the race card being played on a scale we could not have imagined.
    PROMOTE SELF DEPORTATION, ENFORCE OUR
    LAWS!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12