Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by LynnS
    Quote Originally Posted by SamLowrey
    Dear Senator Boxer:

No more lies
    Great letter, Sam. If you don't mind, I'm going to use a portion of your letter to send to her.
    Please do.

Washington, D.C. – U.S. Senator Barbara Boxer (D-CA) today issued the following statement on the immigration bill:

“The immigration problems we have in America today are not going to magically go away. We need to work to resolve these problems.

“I decided to vote yes on cloture today because I felt that if the policies in this bill were carried out properly, the result would be a strengthening of our border security, the rescue of our agriculture industry, and the acknowledgment that hardworking undocumented immigrants should have a path to legality if they follow the tough rules we have set out.
    The statement from Boxer looks very much like a CYA effort.

I truly believe these folks don't realize we are in the INFORMATION AGE. We are no longer just "sound bite voters." Perhaps they need to be reminded of that.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123