Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

IF YOU CARE - YOU WILL HELP WIN AMERICA BACK!

NEW MEMBERS, CONCERNED AMERICANS AND LEGAL IMMIGRANTS, WE NEED YOUR HELP NOW!

WE NEED YOU IN THIS FIGHT! STOP WAITING, START DOING, WE ARE THE POWER OF THIS LAND!
    BookMark this site and come when you have 15 to 20 minutes of free time and email or call the legislators. I know people can't stay here constantly and work, people have to work and have family obligations, but please contribute a hour or two per week and $25 or $50 to help out this most important cause. As we know the pro-amnesty groups are funded with our tax dollars and we will try to shut this down as well, but until we can we need monetary resources to fight against this onslought the pro-illegal groups are trying to silence us with. Alipac is the best place to give for the cause. While the pro-illegal groups have seemingly unlimited monetary supply we have people donating their time to help fight the cause. We are and can be way more efficient than those groups are because we have people that know this is a right cause and that makes it easier intellectually. They can't match us there and thats why they have to continually re-structure they're tactics because they're cause is not real and honest as ours is. Our cause is rooted in law and we know its right because the law has been on the books for a long time now. We've been down this road before and the reason the current laws are on the books is because the conclusion was, thats what was and is needed, we've had the laws and now we need them enforced, not shot down before they are tried.

IT ONLY TAKES A FEW MINUTES TO CALL THE POLITICIANS, THEY ARE READY TO TAKE YOUR CALLS.
    To people that might have never called senators and legislators, it doesn't take but a minute or two. They have people in the offices to take "THE CITIZENS" calls, thats what they are there for. Usually one or two rings and the phone is asnwered. Tell them your concerns. Most times they won't try to change your opinion, you just give yours, they take a note and give it to the proper senator, aid, page and it eventually gets where it needs to be. Don't be scared or intimidated, the politicians are there for us. By calling them it reminds them they have people watching and caring about them making the right decisions for the People.

Some days I have time to call 10 or 15 senators or legislators and then I'll email 5 or 10. I have found it takes less time to call if you have an unlimited long distance plan which I pay $15 a month for. It doesn't take that long. Some days I can't make it on but a few minutes. Some days I'll hit the pro-illegal and neutral sites and let them know we are for law enforcement. I do what I can.

ACTIVISM AND FOCUS CAMPAIGN PAGE-FIND YOUR STATE AN CALL, CALL, CALL!
    If you can't find a particular thing to focus your personal fight on like maybe in your state or locality then go the ACTIVISM AND FOCUS CAMPAIGN PAGE. There is a list of people to call along with the issues. I know we all like to conversate with each other and vent with the posting but we need more people to pick up the phones and emails. We have a ton of people coming on here daily and we need people that value the information and tools ALIPAC provide to help us out. If everyone that comes to this site each day would just email or call two senators each day we would have a great force, we want you to help us, yourself and America all at the same time. Please help take America Back.

OUR LEGAL IMMIGRANT FRIENDS, YOUR A STRONG VOICE FOR WHY WE NEED BORDER AND LAW ENFORCEMENT.
    We also need our legal immigrant friends to help out as well, your voice meeds to be heard so the burden the illegals have put on you can be lifted. We're glad your here and we're sorry it is the way it is, especially for what you might be going through. We appreciate you coming here legally and being good law abiding people. We know you came here legally for a better life and we respect that and you. Don't let the illegals steal your dreams. Take action, you ar a powerful voice for the rule of law!

A GOOD WAY TO MAKE PROGRESS DURING THE DAY AT WORK.
    If you are on the road alot when working or work where you have blocks or intervals of time and if you are able to make calls, I would suggest going to the ACTIVISM AND FOCUS CAMPAIGN page and print a list of contact phone numbers to take with you everyday. If your a truck driver or doing on the road sales or whatever you can make calls through out the day. It also helps a boring driving trip go by a little quicker, be careful driving though. I have unlimited long distance on my cell phone so I can call the legislators, senators, representetives whenever I get the chance, Like I said it only takes a couple of minutes. Even if you call the same people everyday, that lets them know we are here and we mean business, we aren't going anywhere until this problem is resolved with law enforcement.

ACTIVISM AND FOCUS CAMPAIGN PAGE.
    https://www.alipac.us/forum-24.html

LETS JUST DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks,
    Unless we get those criminals & make them pay for what they have done to our country and the lawlessness they have sponsored, we are just another Mexico ourselves!

Great advice "Chexfive" we need people to take a stand for their country and help get our congress to pass some laws they will actually enforce....at federal and state level!!! You can start with the action alerts below

> NEW "ACTION ALERTS" 3/10<
    Stop SPLC, La Raza, ADL, Media Matters ( they want to shut up MSM)
    Its not "HATE SPEECH" " ITS FREEDOM OF SPEECH"

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-107369.html
    Help Indiana!!!WE need this win!!
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-643298.html#643298
    " ALIPAC FUND RAISER LAUNCHED" !
    "PLEASE HELP US REACH OUR GOAL" !!
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-105713.html
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Thank you.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks SoSad and W.

I challenge everyone to donate at least $25.
    I just donated another $25. Come on people even $5 or $10. I just had to pay my home tax bill with a credit card or they were going to garnish my wifes wages, thats how broke I am. If I can donate $25 you can too! I'm having faith that God will return my investment and my tax money in the near future. We must fight and we must have faith. We are clearly being tested and if we fail this test the next test will be much harder. This is an investment in your future. The longer this illegal fiasco keeps going on the longer its going to take to get the wages up. Who knows if we lose this fight more and more illegals will come in and wages could fall yet again. In fact with the economy slowing and more illegals coming in, its practicly a promise that wages are not going to go up. Its just the law of mathmatics. With more people out of work competing for jobs that means the employers know they can pay less, yet again. Are you ready for that? I'm not! We pay now, or we pay alot more later. I know money is tight out there, I had to donate by credit card myself which I don't really like doing but the least I can do is invest something into saving this country from the treasonus crooks. Like I said, we pay now or we pay later and with the nations financial situation, I don't see anything getting better anytime soon, the sooner we nip this treasonus behavior out, the faster we Americans can be back on the road to prosperity. Another very important point is, once we get the illegals to self deport, there will be plenty of opportunities for Americans to start they're own businesses because Americans will be needed to fill those gaps that got plugged by the illegals. Pay will certianly go up and anytime pay goes up for the workforce, the entire country benefits, even the corporations that have to pay better wages because the people have money to buy the products they produce. The government benefits as well with more tax revenue. So, everyone wins and the illegals go home, We can do this!

Lets turn the politicians New World Order agenda into our NEW WORLD OF ORDER agenda.
    I know there is a big plan out there with the CFR and about 100 other groups to take America down but this illegal immigration is the Major part they need to get done in order for the New World Order to complete the first phase. Once we stop this we can reverse the forces and be whole again. We might even be able to get some of these political crooks in jail at some point. Lets turn the new world order into THE NEW WORLD OF ORDER. All these politicians are under estimating the power of the people. America might be hurting but Americans are still great, we still have the power, we just need the will and dedication to see it through. Please donate. I'm living on the skids like everyone else. I barely own a business and I ask for Gods help everyday to keep it going so I don't have to work for the slave drivers beside the very illegal criminals running over our families with a garbage truck. I ask God to give my company work so I can pay Americans a good paycheck because they have families as well and I believe when people work hard and obey the laws of this country no matter what education level they have, they deserve more than to be a slave to someone making 2 or 3 times what they pay the worker. I never have and never will hire an illegal immigrant, being a crook just isn't in my blood.

CORPORATIONS SAY "AMERICAN WORKERS ARE OBSOLETE"
    I get flooded with job applications everyday from young American men. Apparently the age group between 18 to 26 years old are really hurting bad, even with college degrees. These young men literally beg me for a job everyday, they say they will do whatever it takes, they just want a chance to learn a skill and make money. I have Iraqi vets, manufacturing techs, managers wanting a job. The problem is, they're Americans and companies won't hire them because they would rather have a workforce they can manipulate and use scare tactics to make them work. I wish I could hire them all but unfortunately I barely get enough work as of late to pay the bills here. I did put out an ad because I am expecting a little up turn this spring and then I will hire some of these guys, I'm sure there will be plenty more just like them when I can afford to hire them. When I do hire them I will pay them good wages, I could be greedy but that isn't me, I don't do slavery. Everybody has bills even people still living with mom and dad. Its such a travisty how all the people making money from this covert illegal operation continue to say un-employment is so low. Its a total lie. The sooner we get the illegals to self deport the sooner our young adults can have a better life and future. The way it going the adult kids will never be ableto leave mom and dads and pretty soom we'll be living 7 to a shack like the illegals do. LETS GET THE LAWS ENFORCED, DO IT FOR THEM! Give $15 or $25.

YOUNG ADULTS, WE WANT YOU TO BE PART OF SOMETHING.
    We really need young people to come out and tell us what they are experiencing out there in the job market. I know you might feel down and out and unworthy but you are worthy, you are somebody and we have great hopes for you, you are the future and we need you young folks involved with us. Don't settle for being treated like trash. I know you have a mind and are looking for some direction and we can help you here. Join up and lets talk!

DO IT FOR YOUR KIDS-MAKE SOMETHING BETTER FOR THEM.
    We have a duty to turn this around for our kids, this happened on our watch and I'm tired of appoligizing to my 3 year old son because America is so corrupt and facsist. It is hard to look at what he is facing in the future. Lets do it for them! Won't you give $25 for them? Isn't it worth it to be able to say to your kids that I was a freedom fighter back in '08 and we kicked the crooks tails when they tried to force us into slavery and bondage. WE DID IT!

ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION STARTED ECONOMIC DOWNTURN.
    I personally believe the illegal immigration is what started this massive financial decline that we are in and the companies are too greedy to recognize that when the average American can't pay their bills, save and buy small ticket items then sooner or later they themselves will be out of business because who is going to buy their products? Unless they sell staple items or something like gas, the regular businesses that depend on descretionary spending are going to be going broke very quick. And everytime gas prices rise, you basically take a pay cut.

IT'S ALL ABOUT LAW AND ORDER. WITHOUT IT, THERE WILL BE NO STABILITY OR GROWTH.
    So, it seems to me the sooner we get the illegal immigration laws enforced the sooner the wages go up and the sooner we are all on the road to recovery. It doesn't matter who the president is, as long as illegal immigration goes unaddressed and if there is an amnesty to not only legalize the 20 - 30 million here but bring in even more millions, we can all forget about being up to date technology wise, we'll all be to broke to do anything but barely live life.

THERE ARE NO OTHER OPTIONS BUT TO ENFORCE THE LAWS ON THE BOOKS AND TOTAL BORDER SECURITY.
    It is worth it to you to get back on track? Say $25 like I did tonight to get things back under control? I challenge you to match my $25. As we have seen, others have given over these last two weeks, just do it man. I guarantee once you give that $25 you will be so proud of yourself and what your doing for this country. It really is that strong to know your not just complaining about it like other guys at work do, you can tell them to stop whining and do something like you do. Everyday I talk to people who are sick of the illegal immigration corruption, but they aren't doing anything but complaining, we need to tell them to cometothis website and get involved. Tell them to stop being lazy. I know everyone feels like the battle is to great sometimes but it isn't, we are involved politicly and we really are involved in making laws in this country. Just little ole us togeher with other groups are making a real difference. All the laws fighting illegal immigration have gotten passed recently because of people like you getting involved. You don't have to make speeches or write articles, just make some phone calls, some emails, show up at a protest or two and spread the word. its working and we are just getting started. Won't you help today?

AMERICANS ARE MAKING GREAT PROGRESS IN THE FIGHT, WE MUST TURN UP THE PRESSURE!
    C'Mon Once you do it you will feel so good knowing your a general in THE GREATEST MOVEMENT EVER TO SAVE AMERICA. If you really think about all that is at stake here, America is in more trouble than anytime since 1945. Even 9-11, The taliban or Bin Ladin was nothing compared to what we've lost in lives and wealth with this illegal fiasco. If you think about it this illegal immigration debocale has cost us as much as the Iraq war in money and more in human lives. Lets not let those citizens and soldiers die in vain, LETS KICK BUTT AND TAKE NAMES! We've got to get to work and the good thing is we can do it the easier way right now. If we wait till later the cost will be much higher. We need to stop the illegal criminals as well as the political, government and corporate criminals from the senseless and lawlessness of crime on Americans. Just think someone you know could be killed or raped by an illegal immigrant tomorrow. These are the kinds of chances America is being forced to take and we are so tired of it. MAKE ALIPAC YOUR TAX DEDUCTABLE DONATATION DESTINATION FOR YOUR DONATION DOLLARS. It simply doesn't make sense to give to any other cause when the house is burning down. DONATE TODAY!

WHY ALIPAC IS A GOOD INVESTMENT.
    Suppose you donated $100 a year to ALIPAC, thats only 5 cents an hour off your paycheck. In turn ALIPAC along with other like groups push and get the current laws enforced. In a year paychecks would increase a minimum of $1 per hour. You've made 95 cents on your investment of 5 cents. Or that $100 is now $2,000 after your $1 pay increase. Chances are when workers are more scarse the pay will go up $2, $3, $4 an hour or more. And at $4 an hour more wages, thats $8,000 more per year. Those of us that have been around long enough to have seen true worker shortages have seen these kinds of raises and if 15% of the workforce is removed because of the enforcement of the laws, the workers can then be prosperous again. The employers know this and thats why they are fighting tooth and nail to prevent the laws from being enforced. This is just common sense economics and this is a very real scenerio. The sooner we make these investments in time and money, the sooner the payoff is achieved. LETS GET IT DONE! DONATE THAT $25 OR $100 DOLLARS, LETS GET IT MOVING, THE CORPORATIONS CANNOT STOP US IF WE WORK TOGETHER!
    Unless we get those criminals & make them pay for what they have done to our country and the lawlessness they have sponsored, we are just another Mexico ourselves!