Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Jump in the water is fine!

I feel naked, I have no avatar!

Quote Originally Posted by roundabout
    Jump in the water is fine!

I feel naked, I have no avatar!
    LOL You'd better hurry and get one, it's getting cold.

I agree. It's a good time to do something about this and be heard.

Speaking of avatars...we've all felt like my avatar sometimes!

(almost daily myself!)

Jump aboard and get involved.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well I tried to make myself a member, because I feel that illegal immigration is an important issue. However, I was insulted beyond belief, so you guys can have your right wing only site. You OBVIOUSLY don't allow other points of view. Such a shame, because I WAS on your side.

Quote Originally Posted by DaveMor
    Well I tried to make myself a member, because I feel that illegal immigration is an important issue. However, I was insulted beyond belief, so you guys can have your right wing only site. You OBVIOUSLY don't allow other points of view. Such a shame, because I WAS on your side.
    Sorry, I missed that one. The opinions of a few do not necessarily express those of all of us. Please keep that in mind. Emotions run high around here (especially around an election).

If you can't take the heat - then just stay out.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    Sorry, I missed that one. The opinions of a few do not necessarily express those of all of us. Please keep that in mind. Emotions run high around here (especially around an election).

First of all SicNTired, you have the BEST avatar on the site. It really describes the frustration that I'm sure most of us feel. Second, just because emotions run high shouldn't mean that people like myself should be alienated. We are on the same side, but because I am a liberal, I am automatically an outcast. This shouldn't be the case. I am one of MANY liberals that want illegals to be deported, PERIOD! Are we going to get this done with one type of people, or we come TOGETHER and get this done. Let's face it, the far right is made out to seem like they are crazy on the issue. I DEFEND your beliefs, yet I get insulted? I really thought you guys wanted new members, especially after reading the "Welcome New Members" thread. I guess I was wrong to come out of the closet, because as soon I did, I was called a troll. I guess I should stay out.

Is there ANYBODY on this site that will allow me to have my opinion? Let me know, and I will be gone. I just thought that Alipac allowed different points of view.

Allow the moderators to review and correct a problem if necessary.

Differing opinions are allowed, but insults are frowned upon. Everyone needs to gain control, think before you post, and leave for a while if you are not able to post respectively.

Fair warning.

Matthew 7:15
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal

First of all SicNTired, you have the BEST avatar on the site. It really describes the frustration that I'm sure most of us feel. Second, just because emotions run high shouldn't mean that people like myself should be alienated. We are on the same side, but because I am a liberal, I am automatically an outcast. This shouldn't be the case. I am one of MANY liberals that want illegals to be deported, PERIOD! Are we going to get this done with one type of people, or we come TOGETHER and get this done. Let's face it, the far right is made out to seem like they are crazy on the issue. I DEFEND your beliefs, yet I get insulted? I really thought you guys wanted new members, especially after reading the "Welcome New Members" thread. I guess I was wrong to come out of the closet, because as soon I did, I was called a troll. I guess I should stay out.

Is there ANYBODY on this site that will allow me to have my opinion? Let me know, and I will be gone. I just thought that Alipac allowed different points of view.
    Sorry to hear about your bad experience. It was tough when I first joined as my emotions were high. I was on my 3rd business venture that was tanking due to unfair competition, that the state and federal authorities, let alone my customers could care about. It seems I have the inerring ability to only be 4 to 5 years ahead of illegal aliens who like to compete without abiding by the rules of business and government regulation, while if I operated the same way, I'ld be fined out of business.

So when I first joined, I had few instances where I said the wrong thing, and had to be reigned in by the mods here. So if you're feeling attacked, let the mods know. They're supposed to be more level headed and just than any of us can be in the heat of an exchange.

Hey Kiara, How can you be so rude?(Sarcasm) you forgot to mention the other guest that will never post or join, at least officially. We would also like to welcome:

Dept of Homeland Security(Big shoutout to the Folks at Fusion Centers)
    FBI (A Big Hello to the guys@ Project Carnivore!)
    Secret Service
    CIA
    US Justice Dept
    NSA (Special Hello to the Boys@ Project Echelon!)
    Dept of Defense
    SPLC
    ACLU
    ADL

Sorry if i forgot anyone, well anyway enjoy the site!
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast