Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

IL: No plan to remove illegal immigrants

No plan to remove illegal immigrants
    Published: 8/8/2008 12:05 AM

I can't even begin to describe the disappointment with ICE, and its commitment to remove illegals in Illinois communities. We have heard time and time again about identity theft. Just this week alone there were two articles in the police blotter describing identity theft from the same business.

Carpentersville should have its own local ICE office. Are we all running sanctuary cities here? Iowa just had large raids for illegal workers, so why doesn't Illinois do this? This whole town is full of illegals, and no one seems to care or even want to try to do anything about this. I have never seen any kind of immigration police in this town. Why?

I would call for a full investigation of the local ICE office, which by the way is in Chicago, a sanctuary city. Imagine that.

All of us need to demand that these departments wake up, and do the job we pay them to do. We need help here! Once these illegals are removed, and our communities are taken back, maybe then the businesses will return to Route 25, and our taxes will be affordable.

Although I wonder if anyone has even considered that the reason all the businesses along Route 25 might be leaving is because the communities are turning into slum areas with poor minorities, and non-English speaking residents ... which does not promote large American companies buying interests in this area.

Wake up, Carpentersville, before it's too late ...

Brian K. Sargent

Carpentersville

http://www.dailyherald.com/story/?id=224569&src=
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

It seems that the comments to the article are Pro-America, I would keep up the letters to the editor and your local representatives. I do and believe it or not it works. Good luck and thanks for supporting America.
    "Ask not what your country can do for you but ask what you can do for your country"-John F. Kennedy

All of us need to demand that these departments wake up, and do the job we pay them to do.
    That's what they're doing. Illinois is bought and sold using the Homeland Security Fund porkbarrel. All Congress had to do was distribute millions of dollars in loosely accountable funds based on population. Cash strapped hellhole cities realizing that no decent American wanted to live there anymore threw the doors open to illegal invasion. These days funds are allocated on some vague "strenghth of application," but anyone that cares can see where the funds still go, right into the sanctuaries. Now does it make any sense at all to send taxpayer dollars to people that won't institute the bare minimum recommendations of the 911 Commission? Ironic isn't it that funds to defend the U.S. are bringing about its' end!
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

i lived in c-ville 5 yrs. watched the illegals flood in,at least 15k before i sold and bailed. they are pretty cocky too, had to change my residence before my residence changed me. into a prison inmate. i told the village hall the invasion was gonna turn a bite em all in the ass, fell on deaf ears.all of kane co is a shyte whole now, 40% of drivers on the road are IA's, not safe. too bad, the area was a real gem.was. im wachin from a distance now, criticle mass will be hit within a few yrs, mexico in the midwest.