Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegal alien celebrates 4th of July jailed for murdering American woman Read more:

Jim Kouri, CPP

July 6, 2015

Illegal alien celebrates 4th of July jailed for murdering American woman

by JIM KOURI, CPP

July 5, 2015

At the same time that the news media pile on with negative stories about presidential candidate Donald Trump's comments about illegal alien rapists, killers and robbers, a case in California tends to prove his point. The suspect arrested by police for the murder of a young woman who strolled the waterfront with her father has been finally identified as an illegal alien who had been deported at least five times by the Homeland Security Department's Immigration and Customs Enforcement directorate, according to
    reports on Friday.

The 32-year-old Kathryn Steinle was shot to death on Wednesday evening at one of the busiest tourist attractions in the northern California city. According to one police detective, Lester Knowles, San Francisco -- as are most of California's major cities -- is a "Sanctuary City" for illegal immigrants which means local police and political leaders are prohibited from calling federal law enforcement about illegal aliens who are arrested or released from prison.

After arresting the suspect, believed to be named Francisco Sanchez, on Friday, ICE agents confirmed that the suspect was indeed an illegal alien and ICE records revealed that Sanchez had been previously deported five times, most recently in 2009, and is from Mexico. According to Det. Knowles, reentry into the United States after deportation is a felony punishable by up to 20-years in federal prison. However, under President Barack Obama's lenient immigration policy, no one is tried, convicted or imprisoned for any significant length of time.

Angry ICE agents told the Examiner that the San Francisco Police Department (SFPD) had arrested Sanchez in early 2015, but neglected to notify ICE agents when he was released as if often done. "DHS records indicate ICE lodged an immigration detainer on the subject at that time, requesting notification prior to his release so ICE officers could make arrangements to take custody. The detainer was not honored," ICE officials said on Friday afternoon. His criminal history includes seven prior felony convictions, involving narcotics charges and violence.

"How many more Americans will be sacrificed on the altar of Obama's politically-correct nonsense which has routinely leads to citizens being murdered, including police officers?" asked former NYPD police officer, Iris Aquino, a Latino law enforcement official. "Hopefully this case will cause enough outrage against is sure to San Francisco's sanctuary city policies. In fact, instead of bellyaching about Donald Trump's statements on illegal aliens and border security, maybe people will listen to him," she said.

"Police Sgt. Michael Andraychak earlier said witnesses snapped photos of Sanchez immediately after the shooting and the images helped police make the arrest. Liz Sullivan that her 32-year-old daughter turned to her father after she was shot and said she didn't feel well before collapsing," stated Judson Berger of Fox News, one of only a few media outlets telling the facts of the case. "She just kept saying, 'Dad, help me, help me,'" Berger wrote.

"ICE places detainers on aliens arrested on criminal charges to ensure dangerous criminals are not released from prisons or jails into our communities," ICE said in the statement. "The agency remains committed to working collaboratively with its law enforcement partners to ensure the public's safety."

Jim Kouri is currently vice-president of the National Association of Chiefs of Police and a staff writer for the New Media Alliance (thenma.org). He's former chief at a New York City housing project in Washington Heights nicknamed "Crack City" by reporters covering the drug war in the 1980s. In addition, he served as director of public safety at a New Jersey university and director of security for several major organizations. He’s also served on the National Drug Task Force and trained police and security officers throughout the country. Kouri writes for many police and security magazines including Chief of Police, Police Times, The Narc Officer and others. He’s a news writer for TheConservativeVoice.Com and PHXnews.com, a columnist for AmericanDaily.Com, MensNewsDaily.Com,

http://www.familysecuritymatters.org...american-woman

Last edited by GeorgiaPeach; 07-06-2015 at 02:25 PM.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I feel so deeply for the Steinle family, and so deeply for the deceased. I was in a similar spot 25 years ago, and I wish them the best of possible recovery.

This week-end was a wonderful and undeniable lesson in lack of compassion for Americans from nearly all republicans, except Donald Trump. The leading republican candidate piling on to Trump about disagreeing with him on the Mexican relationship with America, while three American women were murdered by Mexican aliens possibly before Bush's comments, laid the party bare to be seen by all and everyone. Trump needs to trumpet that loud and clear! If he will and does, he may have my vote, possibly. Give'em hell, Donald!!

The senseless killing and child raping must be stopped by something. Surely this will awaken Americans to good sense. IF it doesn't, America is lost forever more!

MW
    Kevinssdad wrote:

This week-end was a wonderful and undeniable lesson in lack of compassion for Americans from nearly all republicans, except Donald Trump.
    How so? Let's be honest, you can't have any idea of what the others think or feel. Trump is using the issue, rightfully so, to enhance his previous comments. That is absolutely no reflection on the thoughts of the other Republican candidates. I have no problem with you sharing your opinions on issues, however, it has gotten to the point that a large majority of your post are simply hit pieces on the Republican party. I'm sorry, but as a registered Republican, I find that a little offensive, especially when you consider the fact that it was folks from the Republican party that stopped the last two amnesty attempts. True, some Republicans are our enemy, but not all of them. To my knowledge, virtually every single Democrat in the U.S. Congress support amnesty .... that can't be said for a majority of the Republicans. If it could, we probably wouldn't be here because amnesty would have already been a done deal for the 20-30 million illegals already here. We're all about securing the border, halting illegal immigration, and stopping amnesty. Constantly bashing ALL Republicans isn't going to help accomplish our goals. I have no problem bashing an individual for his or her position, but painting the entire party with the same brush isn't going to solve anything. Just my opinion, for what it's worth.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn