Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ILLEGAL ALIEN FACT SHEET

ILLEGAL ALIEN FACT SHEET
    New Media Alliance

1. Claim: “Illegal immigrants help the American economy.â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Great summary Zeez! I think this sums up the imact of IA to the state of our country!
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

sheriffs depts do not even want to deal with it when they here it is illegal alien-been trying to get rockingham county sheriff dept in wentworth nc to investigate 22 year old illegal who has impregnanted 14 year old girl-her mother lives with another twice convicted felon illegal whom is out on bond from same sheriffs dept-they said that only mother can complain (father is long gone years ago)and the motheris one whom takes money for renting daughters room(and bed)to illegal alien,I tryed to tell them where the could arrest the illegal alien at his work where he drives with revoked license every day- they did not want to hear anything,they advised me to call crime stoppers and gave me the number

This is a GREAT resource we should memorize and carry with to use to combat those that believe the utter BS the MSM feeds many people!!

THANKS!!

DHolmes7 wrote:
    sheriffs depts do not even want to deal with it when they here it is illegal alien-been trying to get rockingham county sheriff dept in wentworth nc to investigate 22 year old illegal who has impregnanted 14 year old girl-her mother lives with another twice convicted felon illegal whom is out on bond from same sheriffs dept-they said that only mother can complain (father is long gone years ago)and the motheris one whom takes money for renting daughters room(and bed)to illegal alien,I tryed to tell them where the could arrest the illegal alien at his work where he drives with revoked license every day- they did not want to hear anything,they advised me to call crime stoppers and gave me the number
    Call Department of Human Services
    Call Child Abuse Hotline

How to Report Child Abuse in North Carolina

Hotline Numbers for Reporting Child Abuse in North Carolina

f you suspect that a child is being abused or neglected, you should call your local Child Protective Services (CPS) agency or the CPS agency in North Carolina listed below. Here is the toll free number to call in North Carolina:

North Carolina (NC)
    (800) 662-7030 If no number is listed for North Carolina, or if you get no answer call:

Childhelp® USA National Child Abuse Hotline
    1-800-4-A-CHILD®
    (1-800-422-4453)
    TDD: 1-800-2-A-CHILD
    Childhelp® USA is a non-profit agency which can provide reporting numbers, and has Hotline counselors who can provide referrals.

http://alcoholism.about.com/library/blcabuse-nc.htm
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Good post, zeezil!

Good fact sheet that I'll keep at the ready.

Thank you zeezil. I will be using this information.

Ephesians 4:32
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Since THIS is the REAL truth about illegals, WHY aren't OUR leaders ALL over this one?!