Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Illegal Alien Gang Members

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

These elitist senators think so little of us that they don't give a damn what we say. We need to clean house in the next election.
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

Quote Originally Posted by CCUSA
    I blame the Bush for letting it get this bad. Enforce immigration laws and secure our borders!!
    I think that this should be our mantra..."ENFORCE IMMIGRATION LAWS...SECURE OUR BORDERS...NO AMNESTY!!" It's as simple as that!
    "You tell 'em I'm coming...and hell's coming with me, you hear!?"

Well, to start with, how can any politician worth his salt even consider such a bill when they don't even know who's here in this country.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    tinybobidaho wrote:

Well, to start with, how can any politician worth his salt even consider such a bill when they don't even know who's here in this country
    Good question Tiny!!Once again the American public out thinking the government. Proof again that we could do their jobs much better than they can!!! Geez we could have this mess well on its way to being cleaned up in 2 or 3 weeks.

It would be great to have someone like William have a shot at cleaning it up , than stand back and watch. That would be great!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12