Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegal alien leaders OPPOSE my protests for Ramos&Compe

After nearly SEVEN months of PUBLICLY protesting for Ramos and Compean in Dallas, TX, with the total of responses in THEIR favor now standing at 472, I am fairly well-known in this city. MOST of the local secular and religious leaders who know of me SUPPORT my protests. However, a few local leaders of the illegals are INCENSED at me. They say that my open advocacy of Ramos and Compean is RIDICULOUS and that my success in recruiting support for them needs to be STOPPED. Well, THIS is ONE American patriot that is NOT going to LET these racist bullies STAND in HER way! Ramos and Compean are GOOD men, and NEED and DESERVE others to SPEAK OUT for them!

We have had protests in GA, and unfortunately most people did not even know the story.

How can Hispanic organizations turn their backs on these two Hispanic heros in support of criminal illegals? How can they possibly justify this?

If I lived closer, I would join you. Perhaps a reporter might be interested in your story? It sure would be nice to portray the agenda of these organizations. They should be outraged that Ramos and Compean are in jail and supportive of your efforts.

Hang in there, lots of folks out here support your hard work.
    Anyway to go more puplic with this? Do you know any talk show hosts out your way?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

working4change
    Are there other organizations that might join you in the campaign on the ground? There must be some others in your area.

The Hispanic organizations who turn their backs on Ramos and Compean do so because, although INDEED of HISPANIC descent, Ramos and Compean are AMERICANS FIRST! To racist Hispanics, BEING HISPANIC comes FIRST, NOT being a TRUE American patriot. And one of the WORST things about this is, some of these racist Hispanics are arrogantly attempting to FORCE their language and culture on the REST of us! They blame racism on the part of NON-Hispanic Americans and non-Hispanic immigrants for their economic, educational, and assimilation problems, but the REAL truth is that HISPANIC racism is JUST as MUCH to BLAME for Hispanic hardship in America. Last December, the Hispanic Caucus in the US Congress KILLED a courageous effort by US Congressman Sylvestre Reyes (D-El Paso, TX), and several other Congressmen, both Democrats and Republicans, to FREE Ramos and Compean from prison IN TIME for CHRISTMAS with their FAMILIES and FRIENDS. Some people who heard me denounce this during a news interview said that this move by the Hispanic Caucus sure sounded RACIST. I reassured them that they were RIGHT--it SOUNDED racist because it WAS--and IS! (and by the way, I have told this to Mr. Joe Loya, and he AGREES 100 PERCENT with what I said!)

If Obama, Clinton, Huckster or McClown win, the border patrol might just as well go on home. The criminal illegals will be let out of jail and replaced by our citizen border patrol.