Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegal Alien Mugshot Database

Here's an interesting site:

http://www.gwinnettmugs.com/

Just click on the mugshot to see their charges - change the date at the top right corner to view unlimited numbers of illegal aliens - all coming to a neighborhood near you!

Have fun!

Why isn't there a data base in which all deportees are being shown by ICE? ICE, prisons, and jails should all be open to the public record and combined into one file on the internet. ("Holds for ICE" is needed on all undocumented immigrants criminals being held.)
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by vmonkey56
    Why isn't there a data base in which all deportees are being shown by ICE? ICE, prisons, and jails should all be open to the public record and combined into one file on the internet. ("Holds for ICE" is needed on all undocumented immigrants criminals being held.)
    It's all public record, but your local sheriff has control over their own websites.

It's up to them whether or not to post the inmate's photos.

Someone should sue those that don't with the FOIA to make this photographic data available to the general public via the internet.

I found this site that you can ask your sheriff to send their mugshots to...they post them for free apparently.....it's a great idea, I knew SOMEONE had to be doing it...lol

http://www.mugshots.com/US-Counties/Cal ... nty,%20CA/

Quote Originally Posted by cynical
    I found this site that you can ask your sheriff to send their mugshots to...they post them for free apparently.....it's a great idea, I knew SOMEONE had to be doing it...lol

Great post, Cynical! And if I haven't said it before, Welcome to Alipac!!

Quote Originally Posted by PatrioticMe

Thanks! It's my new favorite site!!!

Several of these fine upstanding individuals lacked drivers licenses,
    and were on hold for immigration.At least they are holding them,instead of letting them loose to break our laws again and again!

Quote Originally Posted by use2busmc
    Several of these fine upstanding individuals lacked drivers licenses,
    and were on hold for immigration.At least they are holding them,instead of letting them loose to break our laws again and again!
    Yes, there are still some sheriff's departments who actually ENFORCE the law, rather than ignore it.

Quote Originally Posted by PatrioticMe

Thanks Pat! LOL
    Thanks! It's my new favorite site!!!