Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegal Aliens Demand 'Rights' and 'Reforms'

Illegal Aliens Demand 'Rights' and 'Reforms'
    Posted by Bobby Eberle
    May 2, 2008 at 8:36 am
    >> Printer-Friendly Version

I was planning to take the day off today and start my weekend a little bit early. However, I had the misfortune of reading the AP story on the May Day marches by thousands of illegal aliens who are demanding their "rights." Not only is the notion of lawbreakers taking to the streets to demand legal benefits completely outrageous, but the way the "news" story is worded is insane. When people break the law, there should be consequences. We should not close down streets in order for them to "show unity." What is going on here?!?! If you go by the AP's story, it's like there is no such thing as an "illegal" alien.

For your humor and amusement, the AP story titled "Thousands rally in May Day effort for immigration reform" is filled with plenty of quotes that show the bias and the slant that the liberal media outlets take on this issue. In the second paragraph, the story talks about marchers across the country who "demanded citizenship opportunities for the estimated 12 million illegal immigrants in the U.S. and an end to raids and deportations." Did I read that correctly? People come into this country illegally, and then "demand" citizenship and an end to enforcing the laws that are on the books to stop illegal activity?

Here's one quote to start things off:

''We come here to fight for legalization. We're people. We have rights,'' said Eric Molina, an undocumented factory worker who immigrated to Zion, Ill., from Mexico.

Of course, the AP refers to this person as an "undocumented factory worker." Give me a break! Undocumented? You mean the employer was having a bad day and lost Mr. Molina's paperwork? The person is an ILLEGAL ALIEN, and is not only being allowed to stay in the country, but is being interviewed about it.

In addition, the whole use of the phrase "immigrated to" has been completely twisted by the liberal press. Immigrants are people who come to this country legally and work to become part of the American fabric. They are not people who sneak across the border, use fake Social Security cards, and wave signs of their home countries during marches.

Here's another quote:

''People have been stopped and deported in the last week. This is a community living in fear,'' said Veranes, a researcher for the International Union of Painters and Allied Trades. ''You never know when you're going to be stopped by Border Patrol and now the police.''

Isn't it the job of the Border Patrol and the police to enforce our laws and protect our borders? Why are people surprised when a person who comes to this country illegally is deported? The outrage! I'm sure jewelry thieves don't take to the streets and start demanding their rights. How dare the authorities take those diamond rings from them?

In addition, the AP uses more of their misleading language to account for the smaller number of protesters from the previous year. The writer states, "Some said participation likely was lower because many immigrants increasingly fear deportation." Wrong! I guarantee there is no immigrant in the United States of America who fears deportation. There may be some illegal aliens who fear deportation, but that is not the same thing, and the Associated Press should make that clear.

Illegal immigration hurts America. It is a national security concern that must be addressed from top to bottom. The borders must be protected. Immigration laws must be enforced. America welcomes more legal immigrants than any other country in the entire world. We need to continue to do it the right way!
    http://www.gopusa.com/theloft/?p=704
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

The media, and OBL have to use these Newspeak phases and wording instead of the truth and English in order to gain some measure of sympthy for those that deserve none. The insanity of those breaking the laws demanding anything goes against our whole culture and history. But make them into victims maybe tap into the civil rights movement memory and the insane becomes palitible for some.

The story certainly would read differently if they used the correct terms.

Imagine from this ...''We come here to fight for legalization. We're people. We have rights,'' said Eric Molina, an undocumented factory worker who immigrated to Zion, Ill., from Mexico.

To this...''We come here to fight for mass amnesty. We're people. We have rights,'' said Eric Molina, an illegal alien factory worker who illegally immigrated to Zion, Ill., from Mexico.
    "American"Â*with no hyphen andÂ*proud of it!

''We come here to fight for legalization. We're people. We have rights,'' said Eric Molina, an undocumented factory worker who immigrated to Zion, Ill., from Mexico.
    ICE and the United States of America have certain RIGHTS--the RIGHT to DEPORT you and all other illegal aliens.

Legalization comes about by following the law not by marches and protests of lawbreakers.

Not every item of news should be published. Rather must those who control news policies endeavor to make every item of news serve a certain purpose.
    Nazi Joseph Paul Goebbels
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This absolutely makes me breathe FIRE!!!!! How dare they?
    Will we ever get a break???????????????/ This is OUR country,
    not theirs or anyone elses...OURS!!! Our country is "by invitation only" by
    legal routes on our terms and at our discretion! When did this policy
    stop being law???????

WE WILL TAKE OUR COUNTRY BACK because we are not going anywhere
    and we sure are NOT giving up, not ever!!!!!!!!!!

This is America, not Northern Mexico and weve had more than enough of
    this garbage!!!! Enough already!!!!
    PROMOTE SELF DEPORTATION, ENFORCE OUR
    LAWS!

Legal permanent residents allowed in 2007....1,052,405 million

14% Mexico
    7.3% China
    6.9% Phillipines

Vistor visa's to live and work.....435 million

visa's to study and work....6,444,263 million

so you think this has gotten out of hand....especially with no exit program....this is an outrage. How many people do you think realize these facts.

Reported by Lou Dobbs.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I wonder if Mexico would call me an undocumented workers in Mexico.
    more than likely I would pay out all of my bank account just to get home

The ONLY right ILLEGAL alien FOREIGN CRIMINAL TRESPASSERS have is a ONE-way ticket BACK to their OWN countries!

April
    MyAmerica wrote:

Legalization comes about by following the law not by marches and protests of lawbreakers.
    Doing things the right way is hard for those who are used to getting their way by sneaking and stealing. Our government condoning this only adds fuel to the illegals fire. We would not have this problem if our own government had not betrayed us.