Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegal Aliens Deserve Respect????

Illegal Aliens Deserve "Respect?" For What?

By John W. Lillpop

In one of his most nauseating arguments in favor of amnesty, President Bush has taken to arrogantly demanding "respect" for invading criminals.

According to Dubya, we are blessed to have 12-30 million illegal aliens here, and are wrong for treating the criminals like clones of the late Rodney Dangerfield.

Respect them for what, sir?

Consider the facts. Illegal aliens have:

* Invaded America by ignoring U.S. borders and immigration laws.

* Hampered homeland security and the ability of the federal government to detect and deal with potential terrorists.

* Murdered and or killed 25 Americans every day (on average).

* Plundered public services to which they are not entitled.

* Caused educators to "dumb down" class room studies in order to accommodate masses of non-English speakers.

* Forced U.S. hospitals and other medical facilities into bankruptcy, thereby making those facilities unavailable to U.S. citizens.

* Managed to send $30-50 billion a year back to Mexico each year, despite the fact that they cannot or will not pay for medical services received.

* Engaged in wholesale identity theft inflicting great harm to the credit and financial status of millions of innocent Americas.

* Depressed wages and the earning power of American citizens and their families.

* Invaded America for the express purpose of producing "anchor babies" to shield themselves from deportation.

* Refused to learn English.

* Taken over the streets of large U.S. cities in order to demand "rights"
    to which they are not entitled.

* Waved the Mexican flag and shouted, "Yes, we can!" and "We are America!" in Spanish as they protest the rule of law.

* Turned May 5 into a day known for rampant public drunkenness and violence, rather than celebration of culture and heritage.

* Voted unlawfully in American elections.

And for this they are owed respect?

With all due respect, Mr. President, the only thing America owes any invading criminal is a solid kick in the ass, a one-way trip back to Mexico, and a permanent ban to keep said criminal from ever stepping foot in America again!

Amen
    "Democrats Fall in Love, Republicans Fall in Line!"

Ex-El Presidente' www.jorgeboosh.com

Is this posted somewhere - it is great!

They lost my respect along time ago and I don't plan to give it back!!
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

Quote Originally Posted by SamLowrey
    Is this posted somewhere - it is great!
    It is on my web site:

http://illegalaliensmustgo.blogspot.com/

Respect is not immutable, it is earned. The illegals have done nothing to earn respect, and are not entitled to receive any. As far as I'm concerned, they have earned nothing but contempt, and that is what they will receive from me.

Quote Originally Posted by fedupDeb
    Respect is not immutable, it is earned. The illegals have done nothing to earn respect, and are not entitled to receive any. As far as I'm concerned, they have earned nothing but contempt, and that is what they will receive from me.
    Same here...contempt is the kindest feeling I have for them.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".