Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegal Aliens Go Toward The Light

I have been seeing more reports about how San Francisco is a sanctuary city. About how illegals need not fear being hassled by police or employers about not being legal citizens. It appears the citizens of San Francisco really have big open hearts.

So spread the word. I would encourage illegals to go to San Francisco to live. Leave those un-friendly states that are passing laws against illegal Aliens....go to San Francisco where you will be completely accepted. I am sure San Francisco won't mind if federal moneys are cut off due to not following federal laws. I am sure they will not mind paying the added millions of free medical and social services associated with illegal influx.
    Also, I am sure they will not mind you moving multiple family's into single family homes in some of their upper scale neighborhoods.

So, go toward that shining light on the hill that is the city of San Francisco...Please!

Yes, cut off all Federal aid, and commerce. No trucking in of food stuffs, and shipping too. No Berlin Airlift repeat either.

Let San Franisco cecede from the Union, and save us your pandering b.s.

Good idea, then the illegals can have one giant group hug with liberal capital of the world.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Quote Originally Posted by sippy
    Good idea, then the illegals can have one giant group hug with liberal capital of the world.
    May be Nancy Pelosi will wecome some of them into her house!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

This is an American city and giving it away is admitting the failure to control the situation and the permission for the chaos and anarchy to be established in the country . It will spread faster than we think . No one inch of American land should be given to the illegals .
    " Do not compromise yourself . You are all you've got ." -Janice Joplin .

No one inch of American land should be given to the illegals .
    Chicago is a sanctuary city and it's spreading like wildfire to the suburbs..........it spreads like a vile cancer.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Quote Originally Posted by sippy
    May be Nancy Pelosi will wecome some of them into her house!
    Hell I'll bet nancy will hire them all to do her yardwork and house keeping duties.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

April
    crazybird wrote:

Chicago is a sanctuary city and it's spreading like wildfire to the suburbs..........it spreads like a vile cancer.
    The cancer needs to be cut out and We the People need to ROAR until it is! This is outrageous and HAS to be stopped!

Being from this area, I would like to know where all these people are supposed to live? Millionairs can't afford to live in San Fran!

I guess the bleeding hearts will throw old sandwiches to them as they sleep in the streets along with all the homeless that San Fran doesn't give a damn about!

They can hold fundraisers to buy them cheap blankets and sit around singing Michael Row the boat Ashore...while patting themselves on the back for all their good works.

I agree with Hope. I ain't giving up nothing. Get rid of the mayor in SF and stop the pandering to these criminals Cut off all federal funds to SF and see how fast this Mayor changes his attitude.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast