Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by sippy
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Quote Originally Posted by sippy
    Good idea, then the illegals can have one giant group hug with liberal capital of the world.
    May be Nancy Pelosi will wecome some of them into her house!
    Hell I'll bet nancy will hire them all to do her yardwork and house keeping duties.
    Don't forget nannny's for all those grand kids she has, I wonder if her grand kids will be allowed to play with their kids. NOT!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I too lived in California...just north of San Diego. Loved the area. But wait until these illegal supporters have illegals move in next door with 10 cars parked in the drive and street, then you will see some instant attitude changes. When I left in 2000 they were selling homes in single family neighborhoods with eight bedrooms. Guess who they were they to catering to! Four or five families together can afford expensive homes. Already happening a lot in Vista.

AllAmerican's
    So spread the word. I would encourage illegals to go to San Francisco to live. Leave those un-friendly states that are passing laws against illegal Aliens....go to San Francisco where you will be completely accepted.
    I agree AllAmerican. GO TO SAN FRANCISCO!! ILLEGAL ALIEN FRIENDLY!!

Another less appealing option might be to just build a canal at the Florida-Georgia line and give the entire state of Florida to illegal aliens whether they're from Ireland or Mexico or Brazil or Pakistan or Columbia or Chile or Canada. Let's see what a free and law-abiding country they will create.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12