Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

Illegal Aliens in the US Get Passport & Social Security Numbers in One Day

Illegal Aliens in the US Get Passport & Social Security Numbers in One Day – Legals must Wait

Ileana Johnson September 13, 2014

I spent three hours yesterday at the Romanian Embassy trying to obtain a passport renewal for my 82-year-old mother who wants to travel to visit her sister and brother she had not seen since 1996. It may be her last trip.

Because her passport expired in 1998, it appears that it must be verified that she is still a Romanian citizen and that she has not given up her citizenship to another country without their knowledge, even though I provided them with her resident alien U.S. re-entry permit (a form of passport for legal immigrants), which also expired in the late 1990s, and her resident alien card.
    The Romanians must check that she is a legal entity and that she exists as a Romanian citizen still, for the fee of $81 in cash, according to the condescending clerk in the consular office. How do they know that she has not sworn allegiance to another country in the interim?

After an alleged wait period of 60 days, she will be eligible for a new passport, providing that the right paperwork, filled out correctly, according to bureaucratic speak (name and surname, her deceased parents, my deceased father, her life story, etc.) will be filed. I have no clue what the fee will be or how long that would take. Hopefully, her siblings will still be alive and mom will be ambulatory and/or able to travel.
    But that is not all. I must then proceed with the renewal of her U.S. re-entry permit, facing the legal immigration bureaucracy gauntlet of the United States. I have no idea how long that would take, considering the backlog of 4 million legal immigrants who are awaiting patiently the resolution of their cases, and the priority that the flood of illegal aliens from Honduras, Guatemala, Mexico, and El Salvador are receiving.
    If mom was an illegal alien freshly arrived from Mexico, she would be getting her passport and visa on the same day, and from the Social Security office.

That is exactly what happened to a busload of Mexicans who arrived from Laredo in Memphis, Tennessee. According to the video posted by therightscoop.com (see below), an American citizen confronted some of the members of the group who spoke no English, had been in the U.S. one day, but already had Social Security numbers and new Mexican passports issued not by the Mexican Consulate, but by the Social Security office in Memphis.

Published on Sep 9, 2014
    Description
    Several weeks ago I was made aware of a bus of illegal invaders at the Social Security Office here in Memphis. I went to check it out for myself and couldn't believe what I saw. A bus load of Illegal Invaders with Mexico Passports, and Visas, being issued Social Security Numbers. At the time I was unsure if they were there for money or something else. What I've learned is that they were issued the passports at the border as they crossed and then at our "The Tax Payers Expense" driven all day and night to the Social Security Office in Memphis to be issued SSN's.
    We know that every swing county in every swing state in America had far more people vote in the last presidential election than they had registered voters due to dead people voting, people getting in line and voting over and over again and others voting multiple times in different locations. This is the result of allowing people to vote without an ID. I believe with all my heart that illegal Invaders are being assisted at our borders with the issuance of Passports & Visas, then bused to Social Security Offices all over the country to obtain a SSN at tax payer expense and then likely bused to strategic locations or states within our country where Democrats are in trouble and that this will be an attempt by a very corrupt President and Democratic Party to create a new, increased, overwhelming illegal voter base in an effort to steal retention of the Senate in the upcoming Senatorial Race in November. There are 3 videos I will be posting and I will attempt to post them as quickly and closely together as I can. Watch as a bus driver claims to know no English but was able to read our signs as he drove these invaders around our country. This is the first of 3 videos, the last of which I try to explain what had just happened. At first I thought our government may have been giving them Food Stamp Cards and or money and I don't know that they weren't but keep in mine that what I do know now is they were definitely receiving everything they needed to be here without any pressure from law enforcement but everything they would need to work and vote. Regardless it all looks, sounds and smells rotten to me and I just wonder if it will to you too.

Read more at http://freedomoutpost.com/2014/09/il...GtQy61eDQqr.99
    Last edited by kathyet2; 09-15-2014 at 08:44 AM.