Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegal children crossing the border for school

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ala7jC4P558

Unreal, when my children started school, I had to show birth certs, PROOF OF RESIDENCY, immunization records.
    Just your ordinary, average, everyday, American mom!

Incredible!!! More parasitic Mexican behavior. I understand they also cross the border for medical treatment, and then return home.

This has been going on for many years...so you see why are American children don't have what they need ...like new books...etc...because we are educating/and feeding Mexico's border children
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar
    they aren't are Americans...they shouldn't be going to our schools or hospitals.

they would NEVER let us use their services like this.
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

In my area they receive free breakfast, lunch and now free tutors in home, and guess who pays, homeowners.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

I am also disgusted...and what get's me is they have no shame in sending their kids to our schools.
    When I go to pick up my son I see them all standing around laughing and talking in Spanish, without a care in the world, and then again why should they...they come here take American jobs, drive down American wages, overcrowd our Americans schools, fill our American hospitals, all given to them by our by our American government, at the expense of the American taxpayer!!

Quote Originally Posted by blkkat99
    I am also disgusted...and what get's me is they have no shame in sending their kids to our schools.
    When I go to pick up my son I see them all standing around laughing and talking in Spanish, without a care in the world, and then again why should they...they come here take American jobs, drive down American wages, overcrowd our Americans schools, fill our American hospitals, all given to them by our by our American government, at the expense of the American taxpayer!!
    And our government is letting them do it and they are not going to stop until we demand it from our government!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)