Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegal Europeans????

Hi guys.
    I found this site and find it very interesting to read your comments. I'm just wondering if you guys are anti Mexican or anti Immigrant?
    Would you welcome an Illegal Irishman and scorn a Mexican who planted an anchor baby here and got his green card?
    This country was founded by Europeans in the first place, fought the Mexicans off and now I see that you guys are giving Mexicans green cards and deporting Europeans.........

This is what I see from my side.

Re: Illegal Europeans????

Quote Originally Posted by Irishrover
    Hi guys.
    now I see that you guys are giving Mexicans green cards and deporting Europeans.........
    This is what I see from my side.
    If you are talking about illegal Mexicans and Europeans, our corrupt politicians are doing it, we hate this policy as much as you do and are trying to fix it. All illegals should be deported.

ALIPAC is pro-immigrant. Illegal aliens are not immigrants, they are foreign intruders.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The Irish that are illegally are the most blameworthy of all! They are coming from that booming economy, that beautiful country. They have absolutely no excuse to break our laws!

Now look, back in the 19th century, there was that famine and Ireland was occupied by the strongest military power in the world. That's what Irish immigration was all about back then. If the United States had immigration laws in the 1840s, which is I think when the potato famine hit, then the Irish would NOT have been coming here illegally. They would have had a legal defense for apparently breaking the law: the necessity defense. "If I don't break this law, I will suffer a greater harm than the law seeks to prevent." The law seeks to prevent the entry of too many people in the country, but I will die if I don't enter." In such circumstances, the person is innocent of breaking the law.

At a meeting of the American Legion, I had a discussion with a retired Irish-American New York City police officer who personally seen to the deportation of 3 Irish illegal immigrants when he was on the force. It's about the rule of law. Without the rule of law, society will descend into chaos, like Mexico and Central America. They are fleeing from chaos and lawlessness, but they are creating it here.

It's just that 78% of those illegally present are from south-of-the-border countries and they are the most offensive about it, with things like this:

http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors/m/ ... o-flag.htm
    "We have a sacred, noble obligation in this country to defend the rule
    of law. Without rule of law, without democracy, without rule of law being
    applied without fear or favor, there is no freedom."

Senator Chuck Schumer 6/11/2007
    <s

We are equal opportunity deporters. Luckily, we do not have 6-10 thousand illegal Irishmen and women spilling over our borders each night, but illegal aliens from Ireland, Russian, China, Mexico, all should receive equal justice and treatment under the law and be removed from the US.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    I concur, no matter where a person is from, what color their skin, if they have come here and broken the laws to do so, and live here illegally, when caught they MUST be deported, all, not one exception.

I can bet there are people even here from Canada illegally, just as easy for them to cross that border, and they too should be deported.

As for those from Mexico and Central America getting preferential treatment by the U.S. government over those here illegally from other countries, it sure seems to be a problem.

Come legally and within the laws and you are welcomed.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

EOD

Equal Opportunity Deportations

Irish,
    We are not anti immigration. We are pro-LEGAL immigration. For the most part, people of European heritage came here to find a better life, but unlike most of the ILLEGALS from mexico and or of hispanic origin, they were willing to assimilate into this country, willing to abide by OUR laws, and were able, for the most part, to behave themselves and become AMERICANS. At this point in history we have an entire class of people who are here ILLEGALLY, DEMANDING from us complete total absolution from any wrongdoing on their part, DEMANDING spanish be spoken, DEMANDING that we just sit back and shut-up because we are "RACIST", and DEMANDING that we pay for them to use all of OUR services and charge US. They DEMAND that we give them full rights under OUR laws, to the exclusion of LEGAL or Naturally born CITIZENS of this country. Now I ask you, who seem to be the prognosticator of what is fair, why should WE give them these rights? Why should they be given all of our rights while DEMANDING we ASSIMILATE to their way of life? Why should we give them anything while they break OUR laws, and DEMAND we fix their problem in the home country? Are YOU here illegally? If so....GET OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If not, why are you asking US to give up everything WE hold dear to those who DO NOT BELONG HERE? If you think we are going to go away; THINK AGAIN!!!! I belong here, I was born here thus, I am a NATIVE American, and have something to say about what, and how our laws will apply. Get yourself educated pal, we will not give this country up to those that are NOT citizens, and I will give my life for America, if need be.
    "I'm An American, and I'm PISSED OFF!!!"

We are against illegal invasion by any race, creed or nationality.
    We are for immigration that is legal and law abiding for people of any race, creed or nationality

We see that there are lines on immigrants waiting to come here and become Americans and we welcome and respect them as equals.

It is very wrong that anyone that would start their relationship with America by breaking its laws would ever benefit from that behavior and we question their motivations.

Trolls never give up to they Illegal is illegal whatever part of the world you come from. Why is that so hard to grasp?

Quote Originally Posted by arrow782001
    Irish,
    We are not anti immigration. We are pro-LEGAL immigration.
    It appears that many people here are neither pro-family-based immigration nor pro-employment-based immigration. I hope they are not just pro-Refugee.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast