Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    EOD

Equal Opportunity Deportations
    Good One W. I love that.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

False. We support family-based-LEGAL-immigration and employment-based-LEGAL-immigraton. We welcome these law abidding immigrants with open arms.

We are opposed family-based-ILLEGAL-immigration and employment-based-ILLEGAL-immigration. These immigrants are have BROKEN OUR LAWS.

Quote Originally Posted by readme
    Quote Originally Posted by arrow782001
    Irish,
    We are not anti immigration. We are pro-LEGAL immigration.
    It appears that many people here are neither pro-family-based immigration nor pro-employment-based immigration. I hope they are not just pro-Refugee.
    Hmmm, just curious here..........

Are you referring to ILLEGAL ALIENS & their families?

Oh my .......nope, we really don't support LAW BREAKERS in any capacity.

Once you absorb our vast archives {largest on the net concerning Immigration and the ILLEGAL ALIEN INVASION} you'll better understand.
    Also, please read Alipac's mission statement for clarification.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    As an American of Irish ancestry, I do not in any way distinguish between Irish illegals and other illegals. NONE have the right to be here or stay here.

Regarding family-based immigration, this is chain migration, and as such, ends up bringing in enormous numbers of extended family members - sometimes as many as 200-300 extended family members of one immigrant.

It is my personal opinion that any immigration to our country should benefit our country and society as a whole, should not be a burden to US citizens and taxpayers, and should consider where this country is headed with 300 million+ citizens. Family-based immigration from poor countries places an enormous fiscal burden on tax-payers and on our own poor citizens who must compete for jobs. In addition, with a population of more than 300 million, we are well on our way to a half billion people by mid-century. Chain migration of enormous numbers of family members, particularly of poor and unskilled people, will not benefit Americans, taxpayers, or our environment and quality of life.

All of these factors - these consequences to this country and Americans - should be considered by our politicians. American citizens are the most important stakeholders in the immigration debate, yet our voices have been largely ignored by many politicans who are looking to gain financially or politically from flooding this country with low-wage workers or pliable, poor voters.

Re: Illegal Europeans????

Quote Originally Posted by Irishrover
    Hi guys.
    I found this site and find it very interesting to read your comments. I'm just wondering if you guys are anti Mexican or anti Immigrant?
    Would you welcome an Illegal Irishman and scorn a Mexican who planted an anchor baby here and got his green card?
    This country was founded by Europeans in the first place, fought the Mexicans off and now I see that you guys are giving Mexicans green cards and deporting Europeans.........

This is what I see from my side.
    from your comments I wonder if you are a troll?
    we don't have a problem with immigrants, we have a problem with Illegal Immigrants, where they come from we don't care.
    Case in point, yesterday when the story about the guys in NJ were arrested for plotting to take on Fort Dix, these men were here illegally from Europe. We had many people comment and post reports of this here.
    We are not singling out anyone nationality any more so than what is being reported in the general media which is where most of us get our info.
    If 90% of what is being reported about illegals is about people from one country then that will be reflected in our posts.
    But again this has nothing to do with our opinions of race or nationality, it has to do with not wanting our laws broken.
    So if you are here illegally please leave. No one is making you stay.
    This country was founded by legal immigrants, most in this country will bend over backwards to help immigrants. If you truly want to be here then you will do it legally.

No I am referring to the LEGAL IMMIGRANTs.

ILLIGALs are not allowed in family based immigration and employment bsed immigration in according to current law. If someone overstayed in America and became illegal, he/she might go through family based immigration in some situation but absolutely has no chance to go through employment bsed immigration. I don't think everybody got this point.

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    Quote Originally Posted by readme
    Quote Originally Posted by arrow782001
    Irish,
    We are not anti immigration. We are pro-LEGAL immigration.
    It appears that many people here are neither pro-family-based immigration nor pro-employment-based immigration. I hope they are not just pro-Refugee.
    Hmmm, just curious here..........

Are you referring to ILLEGAL ALIENS & their families?

Oh my .......nope, we really don't support LAW BREAKERS in any capacity.

Once you absorb our vast archives {largest on the net concerning Immigration and the ILLEGAL ALIEN INVASION} you'll better understand.
    Also, please read Alipac's mission statement for clarification.

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)

Re: Illegal Europeans????

Quote Originally Posted by Irishrover
    Hi guys.
    I found this site and find it very interesting to read your comments. I'm just wondering if you guys are anti Mexican or anti Immigrant?
    Would you welcome an Illegal Irishman and scorn a Mexican who planted an anchor baby here and got his green card?
    This country was founded by Europeans in the first place, fought the Mexicans off and now I see that you guys are giving Mexicans green cards and deporting Europeans.........

This is what I see from my side.
    You sound very ignorant, literally! It's the ILLEGAL ALIENS, [primarily Hispanic, primarily from Mexico] & their equally guilty Employers we're 'anti' about.. the list is longer, don't throw out the 'race' card bud..
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

No I am referring to the LEGAL IMMIGRANTs.

ILLIGALs are not allowed in family based immigration and employment bsed immigration in according to current law. If someone overstayed in America and became illegal, he/she might go through family based immigration in some situation but absolutely has no chance to go through employment bsed immigration. I don't think everybody got this point.
    Readme

REALLY?

Then, you KNOW that the existing LAWS are being enforced?

Hot Damn! This is completely new to me, README!!!

Please, for the sake of all that is CONSTITUTIONAL, please show me the proof so that I know that you are correct and I can finally rest

You are the bearer of great tidings!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hello iQuestionEverything. Welcome aboard!

Stick around and jump right in.

Thanks for stopping in.

(I like the UserID too...just FYI).

I absolutley see your point.
    http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=214388
    - Make hundreds of dollars from home

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast