Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: Illegal Gomez Bros to Get Work Permits

Quote Originally Posted by corhanem
    Quote Originally Posted by swatchick
    The sons — 18-year-old Juan Gomez and 20-year-old Alex ...
    "They've never been separated from us their entire lives," Liliana said, wiping away tears. "They don't know how to cook, they can't work and have nobody to take care of them."
    What the heck has the mother been teaching them all this time? How to avoid ICE officials? They had Ivy league ambitions?? Heh, don't we all ...

I was learning to cook by the age of 12, so are my kids. Most of the pre-teens I know can make basic food (sandwiches, eggs, soup, etc). This SOB STORY ALERT is getting absolutely NO sympathy from me. This is pathetic that these two adults cannot fend for themselves.

And BTW if they have Ivy League ambitions, why exactly can't they work as in the mother's quote?

Once again, they need to pick a side a stick with it. It doesn't work both ways.
    corhanem, this is typical Hispanic culture: SPOIL THE MEN IN THE FAMILY BY WAITING ON THEM HAND AND FOOT LIKE A MAID. Women are second-class citizens. Disgusting cultural trait!
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

I wrote this letter on behalf of a relative and will fax it off tomorrow as the congressman does not give an email address on his website.

Dear Congressman Lincoln Diaz-Balart:

I think it is grossly unfair to legal immigrants with children like me to see illegal alien’s non American born children favored. There are many people who are going through the immigration process where their families can and do get split up and yet we don’t hear sympathy stories about them. My husband who recently became a citizen has sponsored our daughter and I for residency and our daughter will be 21 in May of next year. We have waited over 3 weeks and have not even received any papers from immigration stating they have our application. When he applied for us he also applied for work permits and we are still waiting. My daughter has a job lined up and is waiting for her work permit as she cannot go to college. Miami Dade College never had Juan Gomez as an international student but my daughter whose father supported her and was a legal American resident was told she was an international student despite the fact she met the criteria for instate tuition. This is grossly unfair. How do I explain to my daughter that children of illegal aliens are viewed as more important by the government than children whose parents play by the immigration laws? She is seeing them rewarded for their illegal acts all the time. Many of the illegal aliens she went to school with have fake ID, are working and/or going to college. My daughter could not legally work and so she did volunteer work and even got plaques for it from the Mayor and Commissioner. People who play by the rules should be rewarded and not law breakers. It has gotten to the point where you are better off as an illegal alien than go through the immigration process and this has got to change. A family who gets divided while going through legal channels is just as tragic and should be looked at as such. Families are just that families and it shouldn’t make a difference whether they are Hispanic or not.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

A few months ago, I sent a rebuke e-mail to the loony US Congressman Lincoln Diaz-Barlart after reading in a newsletter by English First that Rep. Diaz-Barlart had pontificated in a speech last April during a "Stop the Hate" campaign that the SPANISH language MUST be PROMOTED in OUR country and PRESERVED and HANDED DOWN to CHILDREN and GRANDCHILDREN. In my e-mail I reprimanded Rep. Diaz-Barlart for his REDUNDANT recommendations promoting a FOREIGN language in OUR government. I said that it appeared to me that Rep. Diaz-Barlart was NOT fit to serve in an AMERICAN public office because he was acting like a HISPANIC first instead of an AMERICAN first.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12