Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegal Immigrant Population in North Carolina over 600,000

If what I saw on the news this morning is right the illegal population in North Carolina is over 600,000 now. That's an increase of over 100,000 in the last two years. The reason is that IA's are leaving states like Georgia and Arizona that have enacted strict laws and coming to NC because our legislation refuses to pass the same type of laws here and would rather work to give them instate tuition.

It's time we here in NC started to hound the guys in Raleigh to do something and fast and have them stop blaming the federal government for not passing "Immigration Reform" also known as AMNESTY! I would think my fellow North Carolinians would be tired of footing the bill for this group as well as having them take their jobs and depressing our wages.

Lastly as a long time democrat I'm ashamed that neither of the democratic candidates running for governor has mentioned anything as far as what they would do about the illegal immigrant problem here in North Carolina. Believe me I'm voting Republican this time around.

we have 1.5 mill in Fl . Don't kick anymore down here . Were broke !!
    Your Governor race right now . Seems the leader panders to Illegals while telling the citizen "No Amnesty". Now the lessor know Bill Graham seems like a good honest man . Helping him would be a good way of breaking that illegal cheap labor mentality .
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

Re: Illegal Immigrant Population in North Carolina over 600,

Quote Originally Posted by boxersbear
    If what I saw on the news this morning is right the illegal population in North Carolina is over 600,000 now. That's an increase of over 100,000 in the last two years. The reason is that IA's are leaving states like Georgia and Arizona that have enacted strict laws and coming to NC because our legislation refuses to pass the same type of laws here and would rather work to give them instate tuition.

It's time we here in NC started to hound the guys in Raleigh to do something and fast and have them stop blaming the federal government for not passing "Immigration Reform" also known as AMNESTY! I would think my fellow North Carolinians would be tired of footing the bill for this group as well as having them take their jobs and depressing our wages.

Lastly as a long time democrat I'm ashamed that neither of the democratic candidates running for governor has mentioned anything as far as what they would do about the illegal immigrant problem here in North Carolina. Believe me I'm voting Republican this time around.
    Oh, and by the way- I heard a news report a week or so ago that stated North Carolina has about 600,000 newly registered voters..... coincidence???? I'm not saying these newly registered voters aren't legal to vote, but it does make me wonder how many of them are in fact illegal aliens who have no business voting here.

boxersbear, I live in NC, too and am as sick and tired as everybody else about what's happening in our state. Hardly a day goes by that I don't write, call or fax somebody holding public office here about the negative impact of illegal immigration. I have yet to get a response from Mike Easley's office after literally hundreds of calls and emails. Don't even get me started on the 'locals' here in Rockingham County. The sheriff, county commissioners, the city gov't - basically all are complete idiots when it comes to holding illegals accountable for their illegal actions.

I go to the grocery store and see foreigners with SEVERAL food stamp cards and three or four kids, preschool age and under, speaking anything BUT english and driving big new SUV's, minivans and pickup trucks- tricked out, of course. When they leave the food store, they go straight to the video rental place and get an armful of games and movies! I have followed them, so I know. The Wal-Mart is full of hispanics wearing ostrich skin boots and gigantic belt buckles featuring marijuana plants, their wearers slowly perusing the compact disk aisles while their slutty looking women try on every padded bra and fake satin thong in the place and the bratty kids ride the bikes and skateboards through the store running into the actual paying customers. They pay for their groceries with - you guessed it - their stash of many food stamp cards. Other purchases such as beer and other items too large slide into those pointy toe boots or hide behind those humongous belt buckles with a credit card. Usually a B of A one. I know because I look.

I'm so happy that Mike Easley can't have another term as Governor of NC! Just makes me giddy! But the thought of Bev Perdue or Richard Moore winning that office is horrifying! I will vote for either Fred Smith or Bill Graham.
    I hear that Hugh Webster is running against Brad Miller (another open borders tratior) this time in my district, but I don't know what the chance is that Miller will be defeated by Webster.

April
    That's an increase of over 100,000 in the last two years.

50,000 a year!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    50,000 a year!
    MIND BOGGLING AND VERY VERY DISTURBING!!!

Quote Originally Posted by April
    50,000 a year!
    No doubt....how could anyone think that could not have an adverse affect on a state?
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by April
    50,000 a year!
    No doubt....how could anyone think that could not have an adverse affect on a state?
    I think these traitors are past caring. I think it is all about greed. They no longer care about what legacy is left to their children and grandchilden and they sure as heck do not care about our children or grandchildren. That is why we have to keep on fighting, if we don't I cannot bear to think what kind of world future generations will be living in.

MW
    The North Carolina General Assembly is no different than any of the other state assemblies that are controlled by Democrats.

I'm sure it's no coincidence that the states passing tough illegal immigration legislation are controlled by conservatives.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    The North Carolina General Assembly is no different than any of the other state assemblies that are controlled by Democrats.

I'm sure it's no coincidence that the states passing tough illegal immigration legislation are controlled by conservatives.
    I think you are right "MW" has everything to do with it!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast