Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Whoa -- no wonder it can also be so bad here in Virginia -- they just probably migrate up.

It's amazing to me a state like N. Carolina would let it happen. One would think it would have a proud history, a proud tradition -- I suppose greed is the one thing that just erases all pride and integrity.

jjmm, I've wondered the same thing myself. I can't believe that the citizens of this state have let things get to the point it is. Then again they are the same people that voted Jim Black back into office when he was under investigation. What really blows my mind that a mill town like Burllington is now a sanctuary city. I'm from there and it amazes me that the good old boys there let it happen.

As far as the foodstamp WIC and other social services they get here in NC the other day I saw someone that could be illegally here (hmmm..doesn't speak English has three kids and one on the way etc. yep I think they were but can't prove it) buying six gallons of milk with thier WIC. Then get into a brand new SUV when they left the store. Now I'm don't know much about milk consumption but I can't see anyone drinking six gallons of milk before it going bad.

I'm sick of my tax dollars going to support these criminals. I'm sick of my state legislation not doing anything about it. Seems like the only people they listen to is El Pueblo, and La Raza. I think it's time for them to start listening to the people they were elected to represent.

For years I've been writting the guys in Raleigh without a response. Well they did at first but now nothing. In fact back when they did respond it was always "it's a federal issue". I think it's time to kick out the democrats who don't only refuse to do anything about the issue but block any bills that would. It's time to vote in some conservative Republicans. Then maybe something will get done. I personally will vote for Mr. Graham if he gets the Republican nomination. Seems like he's running on a well thought out platform that includes doing something about the illegals here in NC.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12