Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

illegal immigrants from china...have a right? to be here?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illegal_im ... ted_States
    Country of origin Raw number Percent of total Percent change 2000 to 2005
    Mexico 7,000,000 57 65%
    El Salvador 470,000 4 9%
    Guatemala 370,000 4 21%
    India 280,000 3 3%
    China 230,000 2 2%

http://www.guardian.co.uk/news/datablog ... erica-debt

chines own a trillion dollars of usa debt....
    even do american corporations exploit and dont mind american standard laws...in other words illegal working habits...

should chinese illegals have a right to be here...
    with the motto...you break my law...my human right for a descent wage..
    i break yours?

hipocrasy...we dont like capitalism now...huh

Re: illegal immigrants from china...have a right? to be here

Quote Originally Posted by iturbide1981
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illegal_immigration_to_the_United_States
    Mexico 7,000,000 57 65%
    El Salvador 470,000 4 9%
    Guatemala 370,000 4 21%
    India 280,000 3 3%
    China 230,000 2 2%

even do american corporations exploit and dont mind american standard laws...in other words illegal working habits...

i break yours?

No illegals have a right to be here, no matter where they are from. But Mexicans are the biggest part of the problem, followed by Central Americans. There are also Russian and Irish illegals here too....especially on the East Coast. Still ....the most come from south of the border. There is no difference between illegals. Well there is one difference....and it is a big difference. Only illegals from south of the border are arrogant enough to come here illegally and then FLY THE FLAG FROM THEIR HOME COUNTRY IN OUR COUNTRY. I dont see illegals from Russia or Ireland or China or India being so disrespectful.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

wait for the collapse ....and youll see that america would have to really put effort in developing strategies way diffrent to comfront a

population explosion from the islamic faith.

the rise of china.

the rise of africa thanks to chinese investments.

european stealing american deals in manufacturing airplanes, ships, etc for the third world.

brazil and latin america...growing with the rest of the bric nations.

the only way I see it....its to develop the relationship with your closest neighbors..

because if we dont...were going be protecting everything and at the same time protecting nothing.

wait for the collapse ....and youll see that america would have to really put effort in developing strategies way diffrent to comfront a

population explosion from the islamic faith.

the rise of china.

the rise of africa thanks to chinese investments.

european stealing american deals in manufacturing airplanes, ships, etc for the third world.

brazil and latin america...growing with the rest of the bric nations.

the only way I see it....its to develop the relationship with your closest neighbors..

because if we dont...were going be protecting everything and at the same time protecting nothing.
    I dont see how Mexico can help us. In fact lately I have been wondering if Mexico is even still a country. Or is it taken over by the cartels? There is nothing but murder there....cut up bodies in the streets is what I see. Besides, I dont feel like Mexico is our neighbor. Mexican people have changed over the last three or so decades. Their attitude is disrespectful. That did not use to be true. I grew up in a town that was about one third Mexican. I always thought they were so nice to me. Very friendly, "Mi casa es su casa." And I didnt see any Mexican flags flying around either. But now I see Mexicans as very hateful. I dont know what happened....but my point is....to be neighbors there has to be trust. To have trust, you have to have respect. I dont see USA and Mexico being neighbors anytime soon.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

thats because the middle man...the corporations have stole the profits...

and both sides of the river, are looking for cheap resources..and both look at each other as the problem...

get it..? if americans could tax those corporations , that if they decide to outsource american workers..then they would have to pay a hight tariff to reenter...and in order to stop the outflow of manufacturing jobs...

is to obligate corporations to pay mexicans descent salaries...that way..americans truly dont have a choice but to keep american workers..and mexicans can then develop an internal domestic economy instead of feeding
    americas...corporations treasuries...

i live in north carolina..and I am hispanic and I have very friendly neighbors...my wife is white....
    and I love to share my side like I enjoy hers...

thats all both sides look at each other like the enemy

grab to puppies...rub their noses for a while...all the sudden you have them snarling at each other....because of the annoyence

and both sides of the river, are looking for cheap resources..and both look at each other as the problem...

get it..? if americans could tax those corporations , that if they decide to outsource american workers..then they would have to pay a hight tariff to reenter...and in order to stop the outflow of manufacturing jobs...

is to obligate corporations to pay mexicans descent salaries...that way..americans truly dont have a choice but to keep american workers..and mexicans can then develop an internal domestic economy instead of feeding

i live in north carolina..and I am hispanic and I have very friendly neighbors...my wife is white....

grab to puppies...rub their noses for a while...all the sudden you have them snarling at each other....because of the annoyence
    Yes and no. Yes to high high tariffs. I dont think that USA can obligate a business in another country to pay higher wages....BUT....what they could do is refuse entry of goods from any companies that do not pay decent wages. This can be a good thing or a bad thing. Because if they cant use the cheap labor in another country and still import to the US, they will bring back the company to the US. Good for American workers, bad for the workers from the other country who will lose their job because the company moves to US. If the company has to pay an equal wage to the third world worker PLUS they have to import to US, then they might as well be in US. No. I think the host country has to make fair labor laws. That is the only way it can work. If wages in third world countries went up then the companies could make a good profit in the country they are operating. It has to be internal.

Quote Originally Posted by redpony353

Yes and no. Yes to high high tariffs. I dont think that USA can obligate a business in another country to pay higher wages....BUT....what they could do is refuse entry of goods from any companies that do not pay decent wages. This can be a good thing or a bad thing. Because if they cant use the cheap labor in another country and still import to the US, they will bring back the company to the US. Good for American workers, bad for the workers from the other country who will lose their job because the company moves to US. If the company has to pay an equal wage to the third world worker PLUS they have to import to US, then they might as well be in US. No. I think the host country has to make fair labor laws. That is the only way it can work. If wages in third world countries went up then the companies could make a good profit in the country they are operating. It has to be internal.

alright good point...see....good night...nice conversation....u almost caught..me when u told me it had to be a two street.thing..lol

alright good point...see....good night...nice conversation....u almost caught..me when u told me it had to be a two street.thing..lol
    good night.

Re: illegal immigrants from china...have a right? to be here

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illegal_immigration_to_the_United_States
    Mexico 7,000,000 57 65%
    El Salvador 470,000 4 9%
    Guatemala 370,000 4 21%
    India 280,000 3 3%
    China 230,000 2 2%

i break yours?

No illegals have a right to be here, no matter where they are from. But Mexicans are the biggest part of the problem, followed by Central Americans. There are also Russian and Irish illegals here too....especially on the East Coast. Still ....the most come from south of the border. There is no difference between illegals. Well there is one difference....and it is a big difference. Only illegals from south of the border are arrogant enough to come here illegally and then FLY THE FLAG FROM THEIR HOME COUNTRY IN OUR COUNTRY. I dont see illegals from Russia or Ireland or China or India being so disrespectful.

Uhh... you must not get out much . I see flags from other nations, but I don't get too angry about it unless the American flag is purposely disrespected. I doubt all illegals south of the border fly their flags, the reason you get that feeling is based on the fact that 3/4 of illegals are south of the border so statistically speaking you're going to get more incidents of that. So honestly who cares what flag is flown, just don't disrespect the American flag.