Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Oh , and don't forget, there is more head lice in schools than ever before....isn't that nice?

Quote Originally Posted by sugarhighwolf
    I've been reading online that Bed Bugs have been making a huge come back. I read that the US killed them off back in the 30s. I wonder if the illegals brought Bed Bugs and what other kind of pests with them?

A friend of my daughter's is an exterminator for 'Bell.' He told her that most of the calls they get for bed bugs (Edison, NJ) are in the India/Pakistan communities...He said they are very hard to get rid of, because they have to go back to the homes three times in order to completely rid of them...

Quote Originally Posted by cavmom
    We're being urged here in no. ca to get whooping cough shots again. I guess we have a lot of cases here in our area....Marin and Sonoma county have the highest number of cases in CA....lovely...Thanks Illegal Immigrants!!! what can i do for you in return??
    We've got it here in San Diego too. A baby just died from it a few weeks ago. TB has made a comeback in high schools too. Thanks for nothing IA's.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

California has declared an epidemic ...

http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la...,5232560.story

Lot's of whooping cough outbreak this week where I live.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12