Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegal Immigration Seems To Be 99% about Mexicans. Why?

It's obvious that illegal immigration is about Mexicans. You don't see any other ethnic group protesting in favor of their illegal status.

Notice that NO OTHER ethnic group out there is protesting or making demands. It's predominantly Mexican illegals who are causing all the problems.

Illegal Immigration = It's 99% about Mexicans and Mexico. Period.

Now it's a BIG problem. I've often wondered what would happen if the authorities DID deport all illegal immigrants and started over with a clean process, quotas, qualifications, visa, guest programs, health and background checks, fees, etc. LIKE IT IS for everyone else who immigrates legally.

Even visa overstayers aren't out there causing such a fuss.

One of the most serious problems with illegal immigration is that the U.S. is absorbing Mexico's uneducated and poor and creating a demographic here that later will turn States into a mirror image of Mexico's worst demographic problems through anchor illegals and their anchor babies.

Sounds like some people have figured out that the time to put a stop on illegal immigration is NOW before it really gets out of control and if it does, then what? Wouldn't the country be much better off if Americans were put back to work where illegals have monopolize American jobs?

I feel sorry for many of these people. Most are not evil or bad but they're monopolizing immigration to Mexico and leaving every other ethnic group in the dust. They're basically colonizing the U.S., one state at a time, jumping ahead of all other groups who want to be here through the legal process and THAT is not fair. Why should they be so special that all other would-be genuine, legitimate immigrants get bypassed by them?

America's compassion and tolerance has been abused for decades now. Illegals have gotten spoiled. They've gotten away with their practices for too long so much so that being illegal in the U.S.A. has become very common for them. They're used to nothing happening. They're used to being able to come, get an education for their kids, get medical care, jobs, benefits, driving privileges, rentals, home ownership, buying goods and services, cars and even open their own ethnic businesses, all without legal permission. Of course they're not going to be happy to have a disruption in this cushy situation created by politicians and businesses to accommodate low-cost, illegal labor.

Illegals also have the advantage that millions of Americans don't see anything wrong with illegal immigration. In fact, those millions of clueless Americans have no idea what a genuine immigrant really is. They too equate immigrants with Mexico because that's what they've grown up with, at least for the last 20-30 years!!! How many LEGAL immigrants for other nations have not been able to come here legally because Mexicans have taken over and overburdened immigration offices with petitions for their relatives? What if they all get an Amnesty? Imagine the chaos! Millions of illegals from Mexico now petitioning for their close relatives to join them here through green cards and citizenship!! Insane, if you ask me! Again, THEY would monopolize immigration yet one more time!

I always thought that immigration was about people from all over the world, not just from Mexico. Yeah, it's time to balance immigration so the scale is not always tipped towards Mexicans. Just my opinion.
    Bring us some beautiful African, Italian, German, French, Swedish, Brazilian, Russian and Eastern European women to live and work in the United States!!! That would be nice for a change!

Bring us some beautiful African, Italian, German, French, Swedish, Brazilian, Russian and Eastern European women to live and work in the United States!!! That would be nice for a change!

You have a problem with American women?
    <div>
    </div>

Quote Originally Posted by melena29

You have a problem with American women?
    No. Do you?

I always thought that immigration was about people from all over the world, not just from Mexico.
    And like most, you've got that wrong as well.

Immigration is about America, and what serves her and her people.
    <div>
    </div>

Personally...the country should protect itself from financial ruin and security first. That means "NOOOO ONE" comes in undocumented! PERIOD!

Secondly...immigration should perpetuate the growth and health of the country...not desecrate and hurt the prosperity.

If the country is not in a growth prosperous state...then immigration is simply not needed or necessary and in fact...is a FINANCIAL AND SECURITY RISK TO THE NATION.

Until the Nation turns around and ALL UNEMPLOYMENT is gone...ZERO...we do not need any more immigration.

TOO SIMPLE?

Senior Member ShockedinCalifornia's Avatar
    You've asked many of the right questions concerning the root problems legalalien. NOT FAIR and NOT RIGHT.
    That's why the people of the U.S. are feeling overwhelmed and are waking up.
    Love your avatar!

In my life...the only thing I have seen the Fed government do preemptive is start wars or vote themselves raises... They will do nothing else until the country forces them to. Why the hell do we need them if they won't do their jobs in the first place?

They create more trouble then they are worth...

I come from immigrants, legal immigrants. What made them special was what was expected of them, what was demanded of them, and what they were willing to sacrifice of themselves for the opportunity to live in this country. It is because of them that Americans are here today. I am proud of my immigrant ancestors, they were amazing people.

We must make these same demands and expectations of all immigrants.

It really infuriates me that with all the exalting of immigrants, that their progeny for whose sake they sacrificed and worked hard to provide for, have been disrespected and disregarded in this immigration quagmire we now face. Yet today’s immigrants will demand respect and every American opportunity for their own progeny.

This is not a nation of immigrants, but rather it is a nation of Americans built by immigrants. And if we don’t give proper homage and respect to Americans, then the hard work and sacrifice these immigrants made in the name of this country are meaningless, and so will be the hard work and sacrifice of all those who follow.
    <div>
    </div>

Re: Illegal Immigration Seems To Be 99% about Mexicans. Why?

Quote Originally Posted by legalalien
    One of the most serious problems with illegal immigration is that the U.S. is absorbing Mexico's uneducated and poor and creating a demographic here that later will turn States into a mirror image of Mexico's worst demographic problems through anchor illegals and their anchor babies.
    Seems you answered your own question, this is why the traitors in DC allow an open southern border, to help create the North American Union. Notice they rigidly patrol our air and sea borders with the US military to keep illegal non-Mexicans out, but not the southern land border.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by melena29
    I always thought that immigration was about people from all over the world, not just from Mexico.
    And like most, you've got that wrong as well.

Immigration is about America, and what serves her and her people.
    You're preaching to the choir. It's all about Mexico. Period. Immigration SHOULD be about ALL people, but it isn't. Mexico has monopolized it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast