Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Carolinamtwoman, thank you for the excellent link "Illegal Aliens and American Medicine," it is a great article with information that I am going to cite. I have added a lot more to my script including that there are 38 million illegals here. What can I add to my question on environmental issues? Mexico is very polluted, and when illegals come here they bring their culture with them. Anyone with link to articles on how illegals litter and don't flush toilet paper? I am going to try to find some quotation from William, anyone have a good one memorized?
    I'll mail or post anyone a copy of the script once its completed, also I am attempting to digitize the show. My simple idea for the show is scripted such that my co-host asks me questions and I answer them. His idea is to have a panel of commentators discuss each issue, including some liberal. I think that it is more beneficial to the cause to get the point across on a controlled show where the pro illegal-immigrant side isn't considered.

Quote Originally Posted by run4theborder
    how illegals litter and don't flush toilet paper

Do they use toilet paper???

Here is my finalized script. I am filming the show tomorrow at noon. Thank you for the help everybody at ALIPAC!!!

Questions and Answers Regarding Illegal-Immigration

Introduction

Belief is a potential force. By definition, belief means “a degree of conviction of the truth of something especially based on a consideration or examination of the evidenceâ€

One thing I might change is the wording of Point #1: "Is or is not illegal-immigration a threat facing America?"

It might be a stronger sentence to have it say: "Is illegal immigration an actual threat to America?"

Looks good otherwise!
    "We have decided man doesn't need a backbone any more; to have one is old-fashioned. Someday we're going to slip it back on." - William Faulkner

Thanks for doing this and good luck!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

advice

Congratulations for finding a video forum to express your views, for preparing your talk, and for posting it here for us to comment on.

I am impressed by the breadth of topics you cover. You touch many important bases.

I have two recommendations for you, understanding that these may be too late for this time around. There will be a next time, no?

First, include some stories. You have great statistics and facts, but too few memorable images. Some of the most effective teachers in human history have used stories, sometimes called parables. Your essay would be stronger if you worked in one or two.

Second, join Toastmasters. Maybe you already belong to one of these weekly public speaking clubs. If so, great. But if not, find one and join. You are out in public (well, on TV), speaking. The more polished you are as a speaker, the more people you'll persuade.

Best of luck to you in your efforts.
    No matter how cynical you are, you can't keep up.* --Lily Tomlin

Looking good!
    Here are some statistics you can research and use, hope it helps.

ILLEGAL ALIEN "CONTRIBUTIONS" TO THE U.S.
    2006 (First Quarter) INS/FBI Statistical Report on Undocumented Immigrants

CRIME
    95 % of Warrants in LOS ANGELES are for ILLEGAL ALIENS
    83 % of Warrants for MURDER in Phoenix Arizona are FOR ILLEGAL ALIENS
    86 % of Warrants for MURDER in Albuquerque New Mexico are for ILLEGAL ALIENS
    75 % of those on the most wanted list in Los Angeles, Phoenix, Albuquerque are ILLEGAL ALIENS
    24.9 % OF ALL INMATES in California detention centers are Mexican Nationals here ILLEGALLY
    40.1 % of all inmates in Arizona detention centers are Mexican Nationals here ILLEGALLY
    29 % (630,000) Convicted ILLEGAL ALIENS felons fill our state and federal prisons at the cost of $1.5
    Billion Annually
    53 % Plus of all investigated burglaries reported in California, New Mexico, Nevada, Arizona and Texas
    are perpetrated by ILLEGAL ALIENS
    50 % Plus of all gang members in Los Angeles are ILLEGAL ALIENS
    71 % Plus of all apprehended Cars stolen in Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, Nevada, and California were
    stolen by ILLEGAL ALIENS or "Transport Coyotes "
    47 % of cited / stopped Drivers in California have NO License, NO Insurance, and NO Registration for the
    vehicle of that 47 %, over 92 % were ILLEGAL ALIENS
    63 % of cited / stopped Drivers in Arizona have NO License, NO Insurance, and NO Registration for the
    vehicle of that 63 %, over 97 % are ILLEGAL ALIENS
    66 % of cited / stopped Drivers in New Mexico have NO License, NO Insurance, and NO Registration for
    the vehicle Of that 66 %, over 98 % were ILLEGAL ALIENS

BIRTHS
    380,000 Plus "ANCHOR BABIES" were born in the U.S. in 2005 to ILLEGAL ALIEN PARENTS, making 380,000 babies automatically U.S. Citizens 97.2% of all costs incurred from those births were paid for by American taxpayers.
    66 % OF all births in California are to illegal alien Mexicans on Medi-Cal whose births were paid by taxpayers

HOUSING
    300,000 plus illegal aliens in Los Angeles Country are living in garages
    Nearly 60 % of all occupants of HUD properties in the United States are illegal aliens.

TV & RADIO STATIONS
    14 out of 31 TV stations in L.C. are Spanish only 16 out of 28 TV stations in Phoenix are Spanish only
    15 out of 24 TV stations in Albuquerque are Spanish only 21 radio stations in Los Angeles are Spanish only
    17 radio stations in Los Angeles are Spanish only 17 radio stations in Albuquerque are Spanish only

SCHOOLS
    34% plus of Arizona students in grades 1-12 are illegal aliens and 24% plus are non-English speaking
    39% plus of California students in grades 1-12 are illegal aliens and 42% plus are non-English speaking
    In Los Angeles County, 5.1 million people speak English - 3.9 million speak Spanish

SOCIAL SERVICES
    43 % of all Food Stamps issued are to illegal aliens
    41 % of all Unemployment Checks in the United States are to illegal aliens
    58 % of all Welfare payments in the United States are issued to illegal aliens
    Less than 2 % of illegal aliens are picking crops but 41 % are on welfare

POPULATION
    Over 70% of the U.S. annual population growth (and over 90% of CA, FL, and NY) results from immigration

EMPLOYER PROFITS
    The estimated profit to U.S. corporations and businesses employing illegal aliens in 2005 was more than 2.36 trillion

TAXES
    62 % of all "undocumented immigrants" in the U.S. are working for cash and not paying taxes, predominantly illegal aliens are working without a green card
    The cost of immigration to the American taxpayer in 1997 (last known calculation by Professor Donald Huddle, Rice University) was a NET (after subtracting taxes immigrants pay), $70 Billion per year. [What are the 2006 costs?]
    The lifetime fiscal impact (taxes paid minus services used) for the average illegal alien is $55,000 cost to the American taxpayer in a 5-year span. You personally pay $11,000 every year to illegal aliens.
    JOBS (per Center for Immigration Studies - September 2006): Between 2000 and 2005, 4.1 million immigrant workers arrived in the U.S., accounting for 86% of the net increase in the total number of employed persons (16 & older), the highest share ever recorded in the U.S. Of the 4.1 million, between 1.4 and 2.7 million are estimated to be illegal aliens. Also, between 2000 and 2005, the number of young (16 to 34) native-born men employed declined by 1.7 million - at the same time, the number of new male immigrant workers increased by 1.9 million

http://usapartisan.blogspot.com/2007/08 ... to-us.html

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    According to a 2005 Bear Stearns report, the number of illegal immigrants in the U.S. "may be as high as 20 million people."

http://www.bearstearns.com/bscportal/pd ... ground.pdf

In 2007, a Californians for Population Stabilization study estimated that "illegal aliens in the U.S. total at least 20 million, but perhaps as many as 38 million or more."

http://www.capsweb.org/content.php?id=57&menu_id=8
    22 years after the 1986 Shamnesty? MAKE THAT 50 MILLION.
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Is this the creator of the documentary that Chosen told us about?
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Hello everybody. My show was a success, it was filmed at the studio on tuesday. To clear things up, this is not the documentary that Chosen has told us about. This was a local effort to inform my county about the topic of illegal-immigration. I have a copy on DVD I don't know where and how I can post it for all of you to see it though. It was a nice show. There were three camera angles and professional sound and visuals. I hope that there's a way for all of you who want to see it to see it.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast