Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegal is illegal no matter ethnicity or country of origin. I have read about illegal Russians causing problems on the east coast.
    ProEnglish:The English Language Advocates
    http://www.proenglish.org/

It matters not whenceforth one comes from. To cross a border without proper authority, and or, to stay in a country beyond the time allotted by ones documentation, is a violation of law. Therefore, there should be no tolarance what so ever for criminal acts, be they misdemeanor, or felonious in nature.

Arrest these law breakers, and deport them to their respective country of origin. It's plain and simple.

My irish-swedish ancesters came here the legal way and my husband is irish . There was no handouts , they worked very hard and were treated badly by some of the english ,but we overcame .

Every time I go to store, I have to pass an IRISH FLAG ! it makes me very angry . No American flag in sight . I first thoughrt it was muslim,because they look alike ,so i stopped one day when he was outside and ask what kind of flag, he said irish . Just as I was about to say something hubby nudged me to leave . All up and down that street is American flags , yet not one has a problem with it . Hubby said why speak out if they won't . It has irritated me for 3 years . it is weathered and ugly not a good example of being proud of your nation .

Illegal is illegal ,get in line, or better yet we are all filled up with immigrants,imo .

Quote Originally Posted by PhredE
    alipacdude - that figure for total of Illegal Irish in the US is est. to be about 50k - small potatoes in the larger view of things....
    But there are only 4 million Irish. So 1.25% of their citizens are here illegally. lets see, to keep a fair comparison, we house approximately 20% of Mexico's citizens.

Ok, your right, small potatoes (no pun intended) but they still need to go home. If they kick out THERE illegal aliens, there should be plenty of jobs to go home to.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Just one note...I doubt that 30% of Irelands economy depends on money sent back from Irish in the U.S. Irelands economy is booming. On the other hand, Mexico's corrupt economy is very heavily dependent on the remittances of Mexican nationals living in the U.S. We pay, they play!!!!!!!!! Angers me to no end!!!
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Quote Originally Posted by TexasBorn
    Just one note...I doubt that 30% of Irelands economy depends on money sent back from Irish in the U.S. Irelands economy is booming. On the other hand, Mexico's corrupt economy is very heavily dependent on the remittances of Mexican nationals living in the U.S. We pay, they play!!!!!!!!! Angers me to no end!!!
    your right, the only money we have sent to Ireland is for Christmas presents.

I don't think a few hundred dollars affected the economy that much.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123