Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegal lover O'Malley reelected as Gov in Maryland

We are still a sanctuary and this is trouble folks.
    How this slimey bastard keeps getting reelected is beyond me.

He calls "illegal aliens" "NEW AMERICANS"

Just as Reid got elected again......OMalley was one that needed to go also.
    Major victory for the Republicans but there were also some disappointments. California you may as well write off as a total loss
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Our Democratic Senator Sylvestre Reyes the idiot was re-elected AGAIN for like the eighth time. Proving once again that in El Paso, we are out numbered by Hispanics who vote for the Hispanic regardless of their lame record. I'm not happy about it of course.

elpasoborn,sorry to hear you are still being bogged down there. And we know the Hispanics vote for their own and Hispanic politicians seem to look out for their own as well.

These kinds of practices divide the people and then they wonder why we look down on their practices and their presence (illegals) And call us names.

Just like watching CNN this morning. South Carolina had an Indian -American win for Governor. The newscaster on CNN made a remark like " I guess the Indian-Americans will look upon this proudly" . Nikki said "no'She is doing for the State of S Carolina.

All the media are doing is dividing us in this country as well as other entities. It seems they can not be satisfied that it is "an American thing" . They keep referrring to hyphenated terms to represent AMERICA.

I thought SEGREGATION was against the LAWS?
    1: to separate or set apart from others or from the general mass : isolate
    2: to cause or force the separation of (as from the rest of society)
    Just my opinion here but I think it is a correct one............
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

I totally agree with you uniteasone. I think it's time to form our OWN media outlet in the effort to get the REAL facts/news out there. I for one will never again watch anything on CBS. They have certainly proven themselves to be promoters of 100% BS.