Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegal next door

Here's a good question.

Very close friends of mine have an illegal alien living next door to them. This guy has been raided by the police, and immigration, and yet he's still there. According to my friends, the guy has over a dozen social security cards he uses, and not only does he own the home nextdoor, he owns 2 or 3 others, all bought with cash.

My friends fear for their daughter to the point, that my friends have worked out there schedule so that one of them is always there with their daughter. It meant the wife taking a lower paying job to do so, which has had a financial effect on their lifestyle which is not for the better, and the husband works two jobs to cover what mrs lost from taking a paycut.

Evertime they call the authorities, they are told to leave it be as the authorities are impotent to do anything. What is unnerving is, that my friends are struggling, and this illegal is thriving since he doesn't have to play by the rules.

What if any choices do they have?

Does anyone have any ideas they could try to get this taken care of?

Hylander, if what you say is fact then something is wrong. Personally, I would tell your friend that if he is sure of his facts that perhaps a lawyer could give some guidance. False or stolen ID could be one of the weapons he could use. Maybe my idea is way out there but who knows?
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Call the IRS and tell them he owns 3 homes, did he pay his taxes? They WILL find out and be onto him like a tick on a dog.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Quote Originally Posted by miguelina
    Call the IRS and tell them he owns 3 homes, did he pay his taxes? They WILL find out and be onto him like a tick on a dog.
    Great idea! I will pass on the information and see what happens from there. I hope this gets something going in the right direction for them.

Quote Originally Posted by TexasBorn
    Hylander, if what you say is fact then something is wrong. Personally, I would tell your friend that if he is sure of his facts that perhaps a lawyer could give some guidance. False or stolen ID could be one of the weapons he could use. Maybe my idea is way out there but who knows?
    That is what they were telling the other night as we were having dinner. But after 3 years of trying to fight it, they have grown weary since all roads to deal with it were deadends.

Hopefully I can help them clean up their little corner of the neighborhood.

That's a great idea! The IRS will be on him like...well you know! Uncle Sam does not tolerate tax scofflaws! They want their money! He may not get deported( if he's illegal), but at least he will feel the finanical pain!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    That's a great idea! The IRS will be on him like...well you know! Uncle Sam does not tolerate tax scofflaws! They want their money! He may not get deported( if he's illegal), but at least he will feel the finanical pain!
    I agree!! The IRS brought down Al Capone when no one else could catch him.

How Do You Report Suspected Tax Fraud Activity?

If you suspect or know of an individual or company that is not complying with the tax laws, you may report this activity by completing Form 3949-A. You may fill out Form 3949-A online, print it and mail it to:

Internal Revenue Service
    Fresno, CA 93888

If you do not wish to use Form 3949-A, you may send a letter to the address above. Please include the following information, if available:

Name and address of the person you are reporting
    The taxpayer identification number (social security number for an individual or employer identification number for a business)
    A brief description of the alleged violation, including how you became aware of or obtained the information
    The years involved
    The estimated dollar amount of any unreported income
    Your name, address and daytime telephone number

Although you are not required to identify yourself, it is helpful to do so. Your identity can be kept confidential.

Frequently Asked Questions - 1.13 IRS Procedures: Reporting Fraud

How to Report Abusive Tax Promotions and/or Promoters:
    Complete the referral form which documents the information necessary to report an abusive tax avoidance scheme. The form can be mailed or faxed to the IRS address and fax number on the form.

How to Report Abusive CPAs, Attorneys or Enrolled Agents:
    Report suspicious actions by tax professionals to the email address of the IRS Office of Professional Responsibility.

http://www.irs.gov/individuals/artic...106778,00.html
    The flag flies at half-mast out of grief for the death of my beautiful, formerly-free America. May God have mercy on your souls.
    RIP USA 7/4/1776 - 11/04/2008

A brief description of the alleged violation, including how you became aware of or obtained the information
    FYI Tax preparers are forbidden by law from reporting suspected ILLEGAL ALIENS if they find them while preparing returns. Only the IRS can report illegal aliens to ICE, and only if fraud is evident.
    The flag flies at half-mast out of grief for the death of my beautiful, formerly-free America. May God have mercy on your souls.
    RIP USA 7/4/1776 - 11/04/2008

That sounds like a good idea to me, also let them know you think this guy has serveral fake IDs.
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

hey highlander I've used this contact in Lakewood before they were helpful

Colorado State Patrol
    Immigration Enforcement Unit
    Captain Kevin Eldridge
    15055 South Golden Road
    Golden, CO 80401
    303.273.1885 Fax
    kevin.eldridge@cdps.state.co.us

The Colorado State Patrol’s Immigration Enforcement Unit (IEU) was created on July 1, 2006 as a result of the passage of Senate Bill 225. The new legislation mandated the Chief of the Colorado State Patrol (CSP) to create a division within the Patrol to address the issues of human smuggling and human trafficking on Colorado’s Highways; both of which were made felony offenses at the State level with the passage of Senate Bills 206 and 207. The Immigration Enforcement Unit is dedicated to helping the Patrol obtain these goals and objectives.
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast