Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by 93camaro
    hey highlander I've used this contact in Lakewood before they were helpful

Colorado State Patrol
    Immigration Enforcement Unit
    Captain Kevin Eldridge
    15055 South Golden Road
    Golden, CO 80401
    303.273.1885 Fax
    kevin.eldridge@cdps.state.co.us

Right on brother! It's just a shame to see my buddy and his wife struggle while this guy in a 5 year period not only buys one house, but buys 2 more on top of it, while they languish in debt wondering if they will lose their home if the system heads further south. So aside from working under the table, with all the different social security cards he has, I'm beginning to wonder if he is dealing in human trafficing. It may be just my imagination, but I don't put anything passed anyone when it comes to illegal behavior.

The Colorado State Patrol’s Immigration Enforcement Unit (IEU) was created on July 1, 2006 as a result of the passage of Senate Bill 225. The new legislation mandated the Chief of the Colorado State Patrol (CSP) to create a division within the Patrol to address the issues of human smuggling and human trafficking on Colorado’s Highways; both of which were made felony offenses at the State level with the passage of Senate Bills 206 and 207. The Immigration Enforcement Unit is dedicated to helping the Patrol obtain these goals and objectives.

I hope it works out for your friend, and I do remember when Aurora felt safe and looked good! You are definably living right in the mist of the problems of Illegal immigration, So im sure you are like me and completely sick of Federal from Hampton to the mile high flea market, I swear a busload of illegals shows up there everyday, and aurora! Im done!!! Its us or Them now!!!
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

------------------------

Alrighty then. I passed on all these leads to my buddy and his wife. They are little weary since even the FBI did nothing concerning all the fake IDs so it is with apprehension that they do this for fear of wasting time and money again. But they are going to try at my prodding none-the-less.

So I will get back to this as soon as I hear from them.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12