Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegal wives are often told by their illegal husbands to st

WIFE: I'm pregnant!
    HUSBAND: No Problem. Go tomorrow to AFDC (Welfare City, etc) and tell them that I'm out of work. They can't check on that because I don't have a Social Security Number.
    WIFE: I'm six weeks along.
    SOCIAL WORKER: Sign here.
    WIFE: Thanks for the free doctor, hospital, medicine, prenatal care, post-natal care, WIC, and especially those home visits from those wonderful nurses. Oh yeah! Thanks for those free diapers!

AMNESTY OFFICIAL AT INTERVIEW: Ever applied for any public benefits?
    WIFE & HUSBAND: Why? Do you show that we have on that computer monitor?
    OFFICAL: NO, I have to take your word for it!
    W & H: In that case:: NO!

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    I can say that I was once told by a young woman neighbor, American born of an illegal mother, who was working on her fourth child (at 23), told me that "all of the Latino women tell the state they have no man in the house, he left them", so they get help because their babies are born here.

She said it so matter of factly that I had to assume she had no reason to be making it up. She seemed proud of this and gave me a rueful smile, as though she thought I would agree that this was ok. All I could say was "oh", so she quickly changed the subject.

Let's keep working so this scenario will never happen and that these folks will not to even get the chance to "earn citizenship".
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Where is Eisenhower when you need him???

"Illegals", PARASITES!

MW
    AmericanElizabeth wrote:

I can say that I was once told by a young woman neighbor, American born of an illegal mother, who was working on her fourth child (at 23), told me that "all of the Latino women tell the state they have no man in the house, he left them", so they get help because their babies are born here.
    You would think the state would investigate such claims before making the decision to be so free with "our" money! Personally, I would consider such a claim suspicious, wouldn't you?

On a different subject, I know a person who works for Child Nutrition Services in the county I reside in. This person told me that almost every illegal submitting a claim for free school meals doesn't provide a social security number (the illegals are easy to identify, because they don't have SSN's). Furthermore, the majority claim they are unemployed and there is no working spouse. With that said, here is the catch - Child Nutrition Services are still required to provide the illegal immigrant children free meals based on the information submitted. My question is, why in the heck isn't someone investigating these claims? I'm sick of the non-accountability that is being exhibited at all levels of government regarding illegal immigrants.

Fraud, fraud, fraud, it's all around us!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I used to work in a school and the schools are only allowed to audit I think 3%(not sure but it's a low number) of the free and reduced lunch families and it's usually done in the springtime when the school year is more than half over.

It's also true that most of the illegals claim that they live alone with their minor children and many also claim they are not working.

Now see, this explains why this Christmas I was seeing these people living high on the hog and shopping like the Trumps at Walmart!

I know the state employees in Oregon do not ask if they are legal. Eons ago, if a woman asked for temporary help due to sudden absent father, the state would make a home visit to be sure, as well, they checked with landlords. Now they do not do this (how, you say, do I know? Absent father of my oldest, so had to ask before I found work, and as well I recall my landlord telling me they had come by the office).

This is the main reason I think ANY financial help should be stopped totally to anyone, unless it is unemployment benefits or food. It would be the only way to stop the abuse of the system. It would also mean that anyone attempting to avoid working would be SOL for money, so ANY free loaders would have to find work!!LOL
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    A continuing drainage of the economic system. Where will it end? Illegals, go home!
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

In Florida I noticed these women raking in the funds by saying they weren't married, but they wore wedding rings. Yet Dad was living with them and in many cases they were bunking up with legal grandma and a host of other illegals. I'm sure some weren't married but many were. Gee....guess we could all get a free ride if we lied and had no means for them to track us down and charge us with FRAUD! I know for a fact there were groups who offered a cash card for the poor to use it to get school supplies and clothes and the women used it on themselves. I honestly wish I could have videod the store where my husband worked. CART LOADS of meat. Not one look at prices....nothing. All paid for with the food card. No one I ever knew on welfare spent or had the ability to spend that much money. They HAVE to lying big time. They'd hop in their brand new 45,000 pick-up and show their card at the churches and they'd pick up boxes and boxes of free dry-goods and canned goods. Drop that off at home and then come to where I worked. Rolls of 100 dollar bills. They were making a whole lot of money somehow!! Made me sick. Not because they made money....just that lying paid off and they were living better than honest working citizens.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well crazybird, I am pretty sure many of us have seen it. I too get angry when it appears there is fraud going on, yet people get away with it.

I know that I will keep living above that, and make sure that no matter the difficulty, I will not slump to that level. I'd rather struggle than to be a criminal any day!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast