Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegals all over our parks

I'm driving this weekend to my son's soccer game and see a literal SEA of illegals in the park. Many are there for soccer games and some are just there to park their pick ups, spread out their blankets and play that mariachi music at the top volume level.

So, I wonder if these people are paying the taxes it takes to upgrade and maintain our parks while they drive their vehicles around in the, picnic, and generally fill them up to capacity.

Yet another example of how they sponge off this country and the taxpayers of the land.

How do you know they are illegal?

I can understand your frustration. Around here, on the weekends, you can't get into our parks because they are filled with hispanics and huge families-no tables, no play equipment, no English.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by jjmm
    So, I wonder if these people are paying the taxes it takes to upgrade and maintain our parks while they drive their vehicles around in the, picnic, and generally fill them up to capacity.
    Uh, they didn't come here to PAY for stuff, you see, they are entitled and actually PREFERRED. This is the land of free-for-all (except natural Americans). Americans must pay taxes through the nose to support our generous American policies and keep up the front.
    We are NOT a nation of immigrants!

In Southern California they've taken over 'all' the parks on the weekends in both Los Angeles County and Orange County...It's just like Mexico here.

Re: Illegals all over our parks

What state is this in?
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

MW
    SicNTiredInSoCal wrote:

Excellent question. Remember, we're against illegal immigrants, not Hispanics.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

play that mariachi music at the top volume level.
    That's what annoys me......not everyone wants their ear drums blown out. Wouldn't bother me so much if there was a sense of respect and others have the same right to use the facilities, instead of the general disrespect for all others and we were here first and you aren't wanted.

I watch some parents and they are having to teach their kids to take turns and keep your hands to yourself and use manners when playing with a group of children......yet there are others who just let their kid shove another off the swing, pull them off the ladder for the slide, push them out of the sand box and mom and dad say or do nothing.

Things change when the population increases and there's demand for use of things. You don't stay as long, pick another day, keep the noise level down for the simple fact there are so many people who are trying to talk to each other as well......don't throw your frizbie over in that direction because there's a baby there or there's an elderly couple over there and they won't appreciate getting knocked in the head with one. My parents called it simple common courtesy and it's sorely lacking today. We have a play area at the mall.......I don't believe many even come there to shop, it seems they just make a day of it for themselves without thought that others might like to enjoy it for a few moments or that the bench is ment for a temporary rest period.....not an all day camp out. Lord knows there was plenty of times we had to leave parks and such because it was so busy......my parents gave me the simple explination that everyone has the right to use it and we have to take turns and let others enjoy it too. Everyone should have access but it seems people take it upon themselves to determine it's "theirs" now and you aren't welcome. It's made quite clear with gang symbols as well.........there's use and abuse and people are going to have to start realizing they need to share and can the attitude of disrespecting others who have as much right to enjoy the parks as well.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    SicNTiredInSoCal wrote:

Yes it is but I think what happens is when people see Hispanics partying away in public parks and speaking Spanish, we assume they are illegal. My whole life I heard about my Sicilian uncle who would not speak Italian because he wanted to be seen as an AMERICAN. The one exception he made was with his mother who did not speak English. He would speak Italian to her but her would do so in private. Hispanics would seem American and not be assumed to be illegal if they would speak ENGLISH. Instead, many cling to their native tongue and are insulted that we want them to speak English.
    "Calling an illegal alien an undocumented immigrant is like calling a burglar an uninvited house guest."

There are so many things that get my goat about the way our society is moving ever farther away from civility. When I was in high school some musician friends and I went up to a city park after dark, found an electrical outlet, plugged our instruments in and started jamming. But there was no one else around anyway. I admit it wasn't necessarily the wisest thing to do. Within about half an hour a police officer showed up and chased us out. But we weren't foul mouthed and disrespectful like so many people are today. Frankly, I was nearly ready to blow a fuse already with all the foul tempers resulting from our modern, secular society. People get out their cell phones as if they are ready to call their lawyer if you even bump into their car. And then along come the illegal aliens to make it even more complicated. I just can't take it anymore.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David

Quote Originally Posted by Disillusioned
    Quote Originally Posted by MW
    SicNTiredInSoCal wrote:

[quote]How do you know they are illegal?

Yes it is but I think what happens is when people see Hispanics partying away in public parks and speaking Spanish, we assume they are illegal. My whole life I heard about my Sicilian uncle who would not speak Italian because he wanted to be seen as an AMERICAN. The one exception he made was with his mother who did not speak English. He would speak Italian to her but her would do so in private. Hispanics would seem American and not be assumed to be illegal if they would speak ENGLISH. Instead, many cling to their native tongue and are insulted that we want them to speak English.[/quote]

Excellent points Disillusioned. I also think it has a lot to do with what area one is referring to.

In an area where the majority of the population is known to be made up of IAs, the reasonable conclusion one would reach is that the people in question are illegals. It wouldn't matter if they were speaking Spanish, Swahili, Gaelic, or what.

But, in any event, it's always good to have a reminder every now and again that we should avoid jumping to conclusions

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast